nightingale

[1.4.x] Contract Pack: Anomaly Surveyor [v1.7.1] [2018-03-30]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, aluc24 said:

@nightingale, what are the requirements to get the Mun Rock Arches contract? I've already visited all Monoliths, as well as landed on Minmus, but the contract never appears.

A quick read through the .cfg file for that mission suggests you may need to deploy a SCANsat and scan the area to reveal the arches to KSC's mission planners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 4:10 PM, JH4C said:

A quick read through the .cfg file for that mission suggests you may need to deploy a SCANsat and scan the area to reveal the arches to KSC's mission planners.

Thanks, but I already did that, and the contract is still not showing up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LatiMacciato said:

funny thing .. TMA 3 is floating, not a contract bug!!

  Hide contents

DmsKkoJ.png

 

Could this be a terrain detail issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Could this be a terrain detail issue?

most likely not, I have all settings on high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same mistake. I think that it is necessary to completely fix all mods under contracts for the new version of the game. Other mods for the contracts also do not work correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Galland1998 said:

Anyone else getting a scansat.cfg error with KSP-AVC?  If so is there a fix?

Open up GameData\ContractPacks\AnomalySurveyor\SCANsat.cfg

Change the first line from:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]],NEEDS[SCANsat],*

To:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]

 

Pretty sure that should fix it. I'm not super familiar with module manager patches (yet) so someone please correct me if there's a better way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this working on 1.5 now that Contract Configurator has been updated?

Has anyone else tested it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ruedii said:

Is this working on 1.5 now that Contract Configurator has been updated?

Has anyone else tested it?

It works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, Galland1998 said:

Anyone else getting a scansat.cfg error with KSP-AVC?  If so is there a fix?

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

On 11/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, NipperySlipples said:

Open up GameData\ContractPacks\AnomalySurveyor\SCANsat.cfg

Change the first line from:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]],NEEDS[SCANsat],*

To:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]

 

Pretty sure that should fix it. I'm not super familiar with module manager patches (yet) so someone please correct me if there's a better way.

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shizen said:

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

It can't be that AS_* needs to be HAS*_ could it? Most likely not, I don't know any of this syntax 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, Shizen said:

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

@nightingale If you're still active, i would really appreciate a little help please.

KSP Log Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB

Mod list here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-cuYMNnCrNWH0dXsh_dXnndzZ0OIpnMZ

its mostly visual and contracts

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Shizen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shizen said:

@nightingale If you're still active, i would really appreciate a little help please.

KSP Log Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB

Mod list here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-cuYMNnCrNWH0dXsh_dXnndzZ0OIpnMZ

its mostly visual and contracts

Thanks for the help.

There's a pull request that fixes it - you can try and grab the files from that.

https://github.com/jrossignol/ContractPack-AnomalySurveyor/pull/14/files

I'll be merging that and releasing a new version once I get to doing Anomaly Surveyor updates (expected sometime this month).

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now