nightingale

[1.4.x] Contract Pack: Anomaly Surveyor [v1.7.1] [2018-03-30]

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, aluc24 said:

@nightingale, what are the requirements to get the Mun Rock Arches contract? I've already visited all Monoliths, as well as landed on Minmus, but the contract never appears.

A quick read through the .cfg file for that mission suggests you may need to deploy a SCANsat and scan the area to reveal the arches to KSC's mission planners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/16/2018 at 4:10 PM, JH4C said:

A quick read through the .cfg file for that mission suggests you may need to deploy a SCANsat and scan the area to reveal the arches to KSC's mission planners.

Thanks, but I already did that, and the contract is still not showing up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LatiMacciato said:

funny thing .. TMA 3 is floating, not a contract bug!!

  Hide contents

DmsKkoJ.png

 

Could this be a terrain detail issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beetlecat said:

Could this be a terrain detail issue?

most likely not, I have all settings on high.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the same mistake. I think that it is necessary to completely fix all mods under contracts for the new version of the game. Other mods for the contracts also do not work correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 9:03 PM, Galland1998 said:

Anyone else getting a scansat.cfg error with KSP-AVC?  If so is there a fix?

Open up GameData\ContractPacks\AnomalySurveyor\SCANsat.cfg

Change the first line from:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]],NEEDS[SCANsat],*

To:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]

 

Pretty sure that should fix it. I'm not super familiar with module manager patches (yet) so someone please correct me if there's a better way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this working on 1.5 now that Contract Configurator has been updated?

Has anyone else tested it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ruedii said:

Is this working on 1.5 now that Contract Configurator has been updated?

Has anyone else tested it?

It works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2018 at 10:03 PM, Galland1998 said:

Anyone else getting a scansat.cfg error with KSP-AVC?  If so is there a fix?

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

On 11/22/2018 at 2:24 PM, NipperySlipples said:

Open up GameData\ContractPacks\AnomalySurveyor\SCANsat.cfg

Change the first line from:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]],NEEDS[SCANsat],*

To:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]

 

Pretty sure that should fix it. I'm not super familiar with module manager patches (yet) so someone please correct me if there's a better way.

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Shizen said:

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

It can't be that AS_* needs to be HAS*_ could it? Most likely not, I don't know any of this syntax 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/19/2018 at 2:53 PM, Shizen said:

@Galland1998 I also have this issue. Does anyone know why this happens?

I tried this fix and it converts it from an error to a warning so the issue is still there.

Does anyone have anymore insight into this?

@nightingale If you're still active, i would really appreciate a little help please.

KSP Log Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB

Mod list here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-cuYMNnCrNWH0dXsh_dXnndzZ0OIpnMZ

its mostly visual and contracts

Thanks for the help.

Edited by Shizen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Shizen said:

@nightingale If you're still active, i would really appreciate a little help please.

KSP Log Here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1FBU9_ErRFS37hj17mv_ZoV-r-msmQVKB

Mod list here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-cuYMNnCrNWH0dXsh_dXnndzZ0OIpnMZ

its mostly visual and contracts

Thanks for the help.

There's a pull request that fixes it - you can try and grab the files from that.

https://github.com/jrossignol/ContractPack-AnomalySurveyor/pull/14/files

I'll be merging that and releasing a new version once I get to doing Anomaly Surveyor updates (expected sometime this month).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2019 at 10:32 PM, nightingale said:

There's a pull request that fixes it - you can try and grab the files from that.

https://github.com/jrossignol/ContractPack-AnomalySurveyor/pull/14/files

I'll be merging that and releasing a new version once I get to doing Anomaly Surveyor updates (expected sometime this month).

Seems that solution from github still have issue. I got this in MM log:

[WRN 2019-05-14 17:48:01.673] unrecognized trailer: ',*' on: ContractPacks/AnomalySurveyor/SCANsat/@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat],*

Should not that config file look like this:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]
{
    // Increase the rewards of all contracts with extra SCANsat requirements
    @rewardFunds *= 1.30
    @rewardReputation *= 1.10
}

I can't say that I'm familiar with all of MM syntax, just taking peek into config files from time to time. Seems to me that "[....],*" syntax for MM is either wrong or obsolete in new MM version. I don't recall that I have seen something similar in other MM patch config files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

lol, just a coincidence that the mods current version number is "1.7.1", right?

This *appeared* to still be working for me for 1.7, I'll test it now with the new expansion and see!

Edited by nwillard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 8:24 PM, NipperySlipples said:

Change the first line from:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]],NEEDS[SCANsat],*

To:

@CONTRACT_TYPE[AS_*]:HAS[#tag[SCANsat]]:NEEDS[SCANsat]

Just reporting in to say that this issue still exists, and that your fix suggestion worked for me. The error is gone and - contrary to another post on this page - I also don't get a new warning, so I would consider this an absolute win :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.