Problem updating the game

Hello colleagues KSP tell them I have a problem with the game, I wanted to upgrade from the patcher with my account details and apparently tood installed correctly. Upon entering the game starts to load and stays exactly near the end exactly the part that says Squad / parts / Engine / IonEngine / IonEngine / IonEngine. hasa loading stops there and I have left several hours at least 6 and no Continued charging. Thank me shed some light on my problem or where should I go, thanks. PS: I speak Spanish so I use google translator, sorry and excellent game!

Apparently, this is a known problem. The problem seems to happen when KSP is located in a folder with restricted access so Windows DEP prevents the loading of the config file - copy and paste KSP to your desktop, a USB stick or external harddrive and try again (or you can try uninstalling KSP and reinstalling). Also, this seems to happen more to the Windows 64bit version than the 32bit one.

See here for another player with the same problem.

I have installed the game on an external drive I have two versions of the game's 64 bits will never caused me problems but the update seems that yes, I'm gonna try in 32 bits, then I show what I appear in the update synchronization window:

rsync: read error: Software Caused connection abort (113)

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(764) [receiver = 3.0.9]

rsync: failed to write writefd_unbuffered 4092 bytes to socket [generator]: No child Processes (10)

rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at /home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(1532) [generator = 3.0.9]

rsync exited with code 12: error in rsync protocol data stream

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.