Crafts not loading, only skybox and planet

Hello there,

I was messing around with my mods, and when I try to load a vehicle for the second time after starting the game, it does not load, but the skybox, planet, and GUI does. Anyone know what's happening or what could be causing the problem?

Mods:QlsAtrq.png

After I try to load any craft for the second time loading a craft, I get a screen similar to this one:

Ff0zKG9.png

Edited by Lord_Potato

Could you post your output.log and KSP.log here? Also, make sure each of your mods is fully up to date and compatible with your version of KSP. Also try starting a new save to see if you can reproduce the same bug on a new save.

Cheers,

You might want to check kOS. This is the first major error:

MissingFieldException: Field '.Part.uid' not found.
at System.Array.qsort[kOSProcessor] (kOS.Module.kOSProcessor[] array, Int32 low0, Int32 high0, System.Comparison`1 comparison) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Array.Sort[kOSProcessor] (kOS.Module.kOSProcessor[] array, Int32 length, System.Comparison`1 comparison) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as InvalidOperationException: Comparison threw an exception.
at System.Array.Sort[kOSProcessor] (kOS.Module.kOSProcessor[] array, Int32 length, System.Comparison`1 comparison) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1[kOS.Module.kOSProcessor].Sort (System.Comparison`1 comparison) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at kOS.Module.kOSProcessor.InitProcessorTracking () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at kOS.Module.kOSProcessor.InitObjects () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at kOS.Module.kOSProcessor.OnLoad (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
kOS.Module.kOSProcessor:OnLoad(ConfigNode)
PartModule:Load(ConfigNode)
Part:LoadModule(ConfigNode, Int32&)
ProtoPartModuleSnapshot:Load(Part, Int32&)
ProtoPartSnapshot:Load(Vessel, Boolean)
ProtoVessel:LoadObjects()
Vessel:Load()
Vessel:Update()

Interestingly, the changelog for 0.15.6 mentions that PART.UID is now a string and will only break if you were doing math on UIDs. Do you have 0.15.6?

Edited by ObsessedWithKSP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.