[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

Hey, I've finished nearly all of the prototype parts of the KRJ and Q400. What's left is to import the KRJ wing mount to the game. In the future I'll add more small details to the parts.

Here's my attempt of a Q400:

Po46bls.jpg?1

i2AXBeN.jpg?1

Do you have some suggestions :)

CoffeeSE just released his unfinished airliner parts with a CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. You might want to check it out and see if any of it would be useful to you–save you some time.

I will definitely check that out, thank you very much.

Do you know what diameter his fuselage parts have?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking great!
Like those pics! I might get this after 1.0 comes out!

I hope I'll finished the parts, until then.... so far that I'm satisfied and confident, that they won't create any problems for you ;)

I will definitely check that out, thank you very much.

Do you know what diameter his fuselage parts have?

If I recall correctly, there were 2.5m and 1.875m, much like yours, but I haven't looked into what exactly is in this pack yet.

Here's my attempt of a Q400:

Nice looking, where are the landing gear on it?

I see you have some hidden in the engine nacelles, but how did you hide the noise gear?

Edited by Tommygun

So, I know you're kinda busy right now, freddy, but it would be great to see like some own wings for the planes. It's just a suggestion so if you can't realize it yet, no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice looking, where are the landing gear on it?

I see you have some hidden in the engine nacelles, but how did you hide the noise gear?

Maybe he just used the new features of 0.90 to hide it in the nose.:D

So, I know you're kinda busy right now, freddy, but it would be great to see like some own wings for the planes. It's just a suggestion so if you can't realize it yet, no problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of...I really need to take advantage of those newer features

- - - Updated - - -

That's exactly what I did. I scale the KAX landing gear down one step, and offset it in the nose. That's a great tool for stuff like this... :D

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I guess this will take some time until I can realize it, and also I think there should be a kind of concept behind it. A few wing parts, that are very flexible in useage, or something like that. What would you all propose..? :)

are the krj parts mk1 or 2.5 m?

the size is between 1.25m and 2.5m, it's 1.875m. This diameter is not that common in KSP, but it was the best possible solution. 2.5m would be way too big... ;)

To make it easier to use, I'm creating all the fuselage parts you'd need to build 1.875m aircrafts. Also there are other mods with parts in that size.

-Freddy

Freddy, how are the parts going?

I'm currently very busy with a lot of other stuff, and I don't want the parts to be in a too unfinished state , but this is a development thread, so maybe I just upload the parts, and make them better from time to time...what do you think? ;)

But I've finished all the 3d models and textures, in a couple of days I've got them all working in KSP

Edited by FreddyPhantom

• 2 weeks later...

I asked about this on the KAX thread but I figure ask a couple of people and someone is bound to answer. Before I get too far that c-130 cockpit looks amazing (Shameless butting up to get what I want) I've been working on a v-22 osprey and there is a lack of cockpits that fit the bill. I wanted to see if someone can model one. I am just a light .cfg basher and a Photoshop dabbler so I lack the necessary skills. But here is what I have so far

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/v8jester1/Osprey/screenshot6_zps3ercsm9x.png~original' alt='screenshot6_zps3ercsm9x.png~original'>

Edited by V8jester

I asked about this on the KAX thread but I figure ask a couple of people and someone is bound to answer. Before I get too far that c-130 cockpit looks amazing (Shameless butting up to get what I want) I've been working on a v-22 osprey and there is a lack of cockpits that fit the bill. I wanted to see if someone can model one. I am just a light .cfg basher and a Photoshop dabbler so I lake the necessary skills. But here is what I have so far

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w475/v8jester1/8DF12DB5-144F-4779-B7E5-82DFFCA99E4F_zpssvxl7ykz.jpg~original

Awesome pictures!

is the cruise missile from BD armory?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.