[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

• 2 weeks later...

I love the above nose art :3 Would like to make a flag out of it if given permission to :)

I just tried FantomWorks and made a CL-601ER. The 1.875m parts look great! Craft thread

fjGLa7c.jpg

I then tried to incorporate a cargo bay into a militarized 600-series maritime patrol aircraft but the material / lighting setting of the heavy cargo bay seems borked and doesn't match up with the rest of the aircraft. (I scale it down to 1.875m to fit the KRJ fuselage).

Please add a hatch to the Mirage. I have a kerbal stuck in orbit inside the cockpit. I use Tac LS and she is running out of air and EC :C. I don't know what to do as I don't want to lose her or fail the contract.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp a little quick thinking and hyper edit saved the day. But please consider the impact of release future cockpits without hatches. Or at least put a huge red warning that it may result in stuck/lost kerbals. No hostility intended just was a hair raising moment not knowing how to get her home. I don't see kerbal as expendable as most do ;). Plus I really love the cockpit one of the best single seat mk1 cockpit I have seen so a hatch would be a must. Hopefully sooner than later?...

Yeah, it really is a good idea to get these updated with hatches since you found the tutorial back when I reported it.

Right now There's a workaround if you can find a part that works with an aircraft/spacecraft design and use crew manifest. So there's no need to rush. Hurry, Harry, and Hustle, yes. But not rush.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm sorry for the delay. I'm not home for three months since the end of September (so can't use my actual PC).

I have some problems with Unity. The tags to select what kind of object, such as hatch, etc., are not showing up. So I think I have to wait to the next update of the game and the part tools.

BTW, beautiful starfighter ;)

-Freddy

I love the above nose art :3 Would like to make a flag out of it if given permission to :)

I just tried FantomWorks and made a CL-601ER. The 1.875m parts look great! Craft thread

http://i.imgur.com/fjGLa7c.jpg

I then tried to incorporate a cargo bay into a militarized 600-series maritime patrol aircraft but the material / lighting setting of the heavy cargo bay seems borked and doesn't match up with the rest of the aircraft. (I scale it down to 1.875m to fit the KRJ fuselage).

Great aircraft!! If you ment my noseart..ofcourse you can make a flag out of it! :)

Freddy

I haven't found any problems...except the old ones :P

I have a little surprise for you all coming up next week.

I found some time to work a little bit in blender and created something new..I know it's nothing requested, but I really had to try it out, and I have fun doing it :D

-Freddy

I haven't found any problems...except the old ones :P

I have a little surprise for you all coming up next week.

I found some time to work a little bit in blender and created something new..I know it's nothing requested, but I really had to try it out, and I have fun doing it :D

-Freddy

Can't wait :)

[quote name='Svm420']Will you fix the old cockpits before adding new stuff? I.e the hatches?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but at the moment I only have blender and no properly working unity.
I think I have to wait until KSP is using Unity 5, because at the moment the specific KSP tags in Unity are somehow missing, so I can't tell a mesh to be the hatch. If someone has an idea PLEASE help me. :)

-Freddy

[quote name='FreddyPhantom']So here is a little preview of what I'm working on. I got that idea when I saw the new 2.5m turbofan. And it would perfectly fit to a mk3 (3.75m) sized Boeing 777.

[URL]http://i.imgur.com/mQEVtmg.png[/URL]

What do you think? Some suggestions?

-Freddy[/QUOTE]

Wow! Very very nice!!!

I can surely find some use for these :)

[quote name='FreddyPhantom']So here is a little preview of what I'm working on. I got that idea when I saw the new 2.5m turbofan. And it would perfectly fit to a mk3 (3.75m) sized Boeing 777.

[URL]http://i.imgur.com/mQEVtmg.png[/URL]

What do you think? Some suggestions?

-Freddy[/QUOTE]

Perfect! :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.