[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

On 2/24/2016 at 7:12 AM, YoshiFanZ123 said:

Can you add hatches and other parts that match that match the textures like fuel tanks? But until then I'm not gonna use this mod.

Fuel tanks are included in the KAX mod, of which this is an expansion for.

I have a slight problem with the Cargo Bays. They're completely solid. Even the ramp has an invisible barrier on it. I can no longer use my C-130 remake to transport things.

Someone mentioned in a few days ago, but no one ever responded to him.

• 2 weeks later...

could you please make the ju-87 alike cosckpit 1.25m instead of 0.625m and make the ke-111 cockpit 2.5m instead of 1.25 thanks, Its just that it really messes up the sizing of bombers compared to mk3 bombers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2015 at 8:53 AM, FreddyPhantom said:

ncyDMPu.png?1

This part pack provides parts, as an extension for KAX by Keptin (KAX is not required to run this).

It is still in developement, so if there are some issues, you have some new ideas or something else, feel free to say it. I'm looking forward to it.

NEW UPDATE: Version 0.3.3

DOWNLOAD

My other thread for the mk2 parts. http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/121267-WIP-1-0-2-Mk2-SR-71-FantomWorks

Special thanks to Keptin, for the support.

-Freddy

You should put this on CKAN.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, callumrooney98 said:

has anyone tested these parts in 1.1.3 yet?. 

Still works but colider a on cargo tail prevent you from walking a kerbal or driving anything out of it. But besides that. It works just fine.

On 8/13/2016 at 4:25 PM, theonegalen said:

No one has heard from him since February. Likely he's lost interest or time.

Actually, I recently communicated with FreddyPhantom, and he is currently "travelling", but expects to return home within a month or two, and hopes to pick up dev on the mod again... :)

Edited by Stone Blue

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm creating a work-around patch to add hatch colliders to the models and update the command pods to 1.2. This is done via module manager. Unfortunately I won't be able to fix the cargo bay collider issue without permission to directly update the models. 

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.