[1.0.5][WIP]FantomWorks 0.3.3 KAX+ Part Pack

FreddyPhantom

Just now, XOC2008 said:

It's only a few posts above yours where its explained that some parts show module = strut in the cfg. Just change it to module = part.

Yep. This is exactly what I did, and I got all the parts back.

• 2 months later...
On 2/19/2017 at 10:26 PM, GDJ said:

Yep. This is exactly what I did, and I got all the parts back.

i did that for all parts but the cargoramp remains absent, and i really want it :/ any idea how to bring that back? even if its buggy or gitchy?

• 1 month later...

This should get all the parts to load Removed download

All credit to @FreddyPhantom

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

Only thing changed was a couple of parts was

module = Strut

changed to

module = Part

EDIT- Uploaded Patch https://www.dropbox.com/s/pft566tgli6cqn7/FantomWorks_Patch.cfg?dl=0

Put it any where in KSP/GameData

and have ModuleManager.*.*.* installed

Edited by Mecripp2

1 hour ago, MeCripp said:

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/

The "NoDerivatives" means you can't reupload it. I'd suggest making a modulemanager patch to fix it and posting that instead of a full version of it.

1 hour ago, TheRagingIrishman said:

The "NoDerivatives" means you can't reupload it. I'd suggest making a modulemanager patch to fix it and posting that instead of a full version of it.

Fix added a patch thought that just if we changed the textures or models ?

• 5 weeks later...
Just now, Trekkie148 said:

It crashes when I run it

I am currently using KAX in 1.3. The jump jet having two exhaust trails is the only issue.

just don't install "Firespitter" from this mod download the most recent version for 1.3.

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Deploy Fairing said:

It's a great mod so far, especially with the cockpits .

One thing is - i'm missing a few parts.

One of the main ones i'm missing is the passenger cabin, which i found under the name 'medcrewfuselage' but it didn't appear in game. Nor did the 2m fuel tank appear in game either.

Help?

9 post up or open the cfg with notepad or something like it and edit 

module = Strut

to

module = Part

Well, its a mixed bag... good news AND bad news... :P

I'll fix up the pack as best I can, and incorporate MeCripp's patches (Thanx!) :) )... thats the good news...

The bad news....

However, the models and textures could really use quite a bit of work. I havent yet decided whether I'll I'll put in the time on the existing stuff, or start quite a bit from scratch. I have other higher priority things on my "to-do" list.

I DID rearrange the folder structure, and modified the configs abit. Unfortunately, new PART names was part of that. So THAT version of the mod, would have a depreccated parts folder, seperate from the new arrangement.

I'll try to get the existing stuff fixed up and released in the next couple days... the newer arrangement, which MIGHT break crafts/saves, I'll hold off on a bit...

Edited by Stone Blue

1 hour ago, Stone Blue said:

Well, its a mixed bag... good news AND bad news... :P

I'll fix up the pack as best I can, and incorporate MeCripp's patches (Thanx!) :) )... thats the good news...

The bad news....

However, the models and textures could really use quite a bit of work. I havent yet decided whether I'll I'll put in the time on the existing stuff, or start quite a bit from scratch. I have other higher priority things on my "to-do" list.

I DID rearrange the folder structure, and modified the configs abit. Unfortunately, new PART names was part of that. So THAT version of the mod, would have a depreccated parts folder, seperate from the new arrangement.

I'll try to get the existing stuff fixed up and released in the next couple days... the newer arrangement, which MIGHT break crafts/saves, I'll hold off on a bit...

If you need help or some one to change the textures to dds and maybe write a TRR or a TU patch let me know you can pm me if you want or post

• 1 month later...

With @FreddyPhantom 's permission, I've finally finished a little cleanup of, and updated KAX+.
I've incorporated @Mecripp 's patch. Thanxx MeCripp! :D
Ive converted the textures to DDS.

I've rearranged the folder structure and renamed all the parts. I've included the old version of the mod in the included /FantomWorks_deprecated folder.
So hopefully adding the updated version wont break saves and craft files. I dont play career, so I'm not 100% sure this *wont* break saves or crafts, so try this on a not-so-important save game first if you have existing crafts.

If you DO NOT have an old version of this mod installed, or have NO pre-existing crafts using these parts in your game, you can safely delete JUST the /FantomWorks_deprecated folder, after install.

Feel free to post up feedback. Any suggestions for game balancing, or any requests for additional mods support would be appreciated.

I may put this up on SpaceDock soon, but for now, get it off my GoogleDrive:

FantomWorks KAX Plus v0.3.4 (1.3.1, 1.0.5)

Just wondering if anyone has any objections to me moving the size of the parts all up to 2.5m?
Right now, many are 2m, which fit between the popular (and soon to be stock, 1.875m size), and the mk2 2.5m size... Making them a standard stock size would help integration/use with stock, and many other mods...

Also, I have NOT dealt with localization before... so if anyone would like to make a localization file, I would be more than happy to include it, and to give proper credit.
Same with FAR, or any additional mod support patches you would like to see with FantomWorks.

Edited by Stone Blue

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.