[1.8.x - 1.12.x] US Rockets (Aerobee/Vanguard/Scout/Juno II/Thor-Delta/Titan 34D-III Commercial-IV) - 8-26-21

raidernick

59 minutes ago, Cheesecake said:

That can be but the fuel-ratio in ksp is 1:~1.222. In this case it was 8.182:1!!!
After changing the config to a ~1.22-ratio it works. The MB-3/LR-79 could have a little bit more thrust.

All other of you tanks have a ~1.22-ratio.

make a PR for it

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

UPDATE v0.9.6

Changelog:

• Add more Titan 34D fairing sizes and types
  • Add Titan III Commercial parts
  • Add orbus 6s, orbus 63f and orbus 21h for Commercial Titan
  • Hide deprecated parts
  • Add more part tags
  • Add full stock antenna/comm's system support to all parts
  • Fix aerobee nodes

Required Dependencies below:

https://github.com/KSP-RO/USRockets/releases/tag/v0.9.6

S6fCiI6.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was looking for the Titan IV rocket and got what i wanted, Big thanks for this beautiful mod!:cool:

On 6/15/2020 at 11:57 AM, MooseMoi said:

Hello Nick, I'm having a huge problem attaching the fairing nodes to the titan rocket, is their anyway this issue can be resolved?

Found no issue with fairing , You must switch attachment mod to the triple nodes i think

Edited by MIL-SPEC

• 7 months later...

Im having an issue connecting the boosters to the decouplers on titan. The SRMU decoupler and the ULxx decouplers have a node on the side and the boosters all have a matching node but they do not attach. There is a downward facing node at the top of the decouplers which I can hang the boosters from then use the alignment tool to drag the boosters back outwards but Im sure this is not the way.

17 hours ago, DonLabs said:

Im having an issue connecting the boosters to the decouplers on titan. The SRMU decoupler and the ULxx decouplers have a node on the side and the boosters all have a matching node but they do not attach. There is a downward facing node at the top of the decouplers which I can hang the boosters from then use the alignment tool to drag the boosters back outwards but Im sure this is not the way.

The node works. Hold left ALT while attaching so it will snap to the next node.

• 3 months later...

UPDATE v0.9.8

Changelog:

• Fix RCS sound bug
  • Add compatibility parts for KH9 satellite
  • Fix part tags
  • Add UA1205 booster

https://github.com/KSP-RO/USRockets/releases/tag/v0.9.8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2021 at 4:42 PM, serg1983 said:

I'm trying to download craft ro rn vanguard 1,2,3 . A message appears , an error loading the device, the following details are missing : rn. vaungard. ss, rn. vaungard.fairing, rn.vaungard.fs

The craft files in RO are a supplementary download for a reason, they may or may not always be up to date with the base mods. In this case, the craft file is finished but I haven't officially made the release for the parts yet. Get them from the git repo master branch for now.

Edited by raidernick

UPDATE v1.0.0

At long last, this mod has reached version v1.0.0 and is now scope complete. This doesn't mean it won't be updated anymore, it just means that it finally contains all the rockets that I originally set out to make for it.

Changelog:

• Add Vanguard rocket(contains multiple texture variations, right click the parts in the VAB to change the textures)
  • Fix all part categories

https://github.com/KSP-RO/USRockets/releases/tag/v1.0.0

This mod was started almost 6 years ago with the intention of doing the Vanguard rocket. I made the engines for it, and the second/third stages, but ended up using them on the Thor instead. After sitting on them for all these years I finally decided to finish it. This mod now contains all the rockets that I originally intended for it to have and is scope complete. I will still continue to update and add new rockets to it, but I no longer have any set plan, so updates may be more sporadic.

rnuhacy.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 9:46 AM, cargame kerman said:

what a mercury program (first usa astronauts (alan shepard)) part,explorer 1 (first usa satellite) part,gemini program (first usa spacewalk (Ed White)) part and apollo program (first human landing on the moon (neil armstrong and buzz aldrin)) part

Look here for Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, Explorer...:

or here:

I don`t think @raidernickhas plans for this.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.