Not sure what this is

To clear up: OP attempted to post a picture, but instead of a URL to a picture there was an awful lot of code that looked... weird. Never seen anything like it. It looked a bit like a cross between regexp and C#. I removed it, though apparently the note I put on the post went missing somehow...

@OP: You'll need to upload images to a hosting website (e.g., Imgur) before you can get people on the forums to see them. :)

Though if I understand you correctly, you're seeing a KIA screen on the kerbals' portraits when you crash a craft with two command pods in close proximity? The KIA screen is a remnant of some old code; KIA screens were what you'd see upon crashing and killing kerbals some versions ago. It was removed at some point, and this bug is the only way (that I know of) to see them anymore.

Your account is to fresh, you probably do not have the rights to post pics and links etc. :wink:

Are you playing the "real" game or just the demo for now?

Where on Earth do these ideas come from? The only visible restriction on new accounts (as has been stated many times) is that they can't make changes to their user profile.

Where on Earth do these ideas come from? The only visible restriction on new accounts (as has been stated many times) is that they can't make changes to their user profile.

I ... I thought I remembered ... but ... dont hit me again! ;.;

It's actually a reproducible bug in Vanilla KSP:

1-Land an occupied ship somewhere

2-Launch a second occupied ship

3-Crash it close enough to your first ship so you can switch to it

4-Done! The two internal spaces are melted together, resulting in those weirdnesses in IVA view, and messing with IVA's icons.

Edit: When I reported it, I was told the bug was in the internal tracker.

(Glitch done in 0.25, but I suppose it's still the same process)

Edited by Lilleman

thanks for replies

It's actually a reproducible bug in Vanilla KSP:

1-Land an occupied ship somewhere

2-Launch a second occupied ship

3-Crash it close enough to your first ship so you can switch to it

4-Done! The two internal spaces are melted together, resulting in those weirdnesses in IVA view, and messing with IVA's icons.

thats exactly what happened! but outside you could see i was underwater and my other ships were glitching and moving around:P:cool::huh:

Edit: When I reported it, I was told the bug was in the internal tracker.

(Glitch done in 0.25, but I suppose it's still the same process)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.