*Aqua*

[1.0.5] KerbalMass | 1.0 Release

Recommended Posts

No. Buy the beer for yourself, build a cannonball-like craft and ride it to space while drinking. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suggestion: separate masses for male and female Kerbals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sadly this mod isnt working well in 1.1 spamming log with
 

(Filename:  Line: -1)

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'ConfigNode' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
  at KerbalMass.KerbalMassConfigManager..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for KerbalMass.KerbalMassConfigManager
  at KerbalMass.KerbalMassModule.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0



Ok it was just 1 dependancy missing, recompiled for 1.13 version if someone needs it http://rgho.st/8Kz6DSYJt

Edited by S1mancoder
Added working version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I discovered kerbalCrewMass in physics.cfg, apparently it's been there for a little while now but it only affects mass in the flight scene. So unfortunately a mod like this is still required for building, however at least it can do away with its own mass handling and read it from the game now.

And because why not, calling in @linuxgurugamer :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Drew Kerman said:

I discovered kerbalCrewMass in physics.cfg, apparently it's been there for a little while now but it only affects mass in the flight scene. So unfortunately a mod like this is still required for building, however at least it can do away with its own mass handling and read it from the game now.

And because why not, calling in @linuxgurugamer :P

Because, I'm not Superman.  I just adopted Tweakable Everything and VOID, and still have to get everything updated for 1.2.  Actually sound easy enough, why not call in @S1mancoder ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Because, I'm not Superman.  I just adopted Tweakable Everything and VOID, and still have to get everything updated for 1.2.  Actually sound easy enough, why not call in @S1mancoder ?

I was not aware there was another prolific mod adopter around to call upon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's just float this back up to the top and see what happens?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, fourfa said:

Let's just float this back up to the top and see what happens?

Like I posted above, this is now stock. If @cybutek or @Padishar fix this bug in Kerbal Engineer Redux, then we'll have all the properties of this mod available.

Edited by Drew Kerman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now