[1.0.4] Munar Industries - Modular Fuel Tank Expansion (BETA)

Munar Industries

It looks like a mistake in the FuelswitchPatch.cfg not MFT. In fact, the entire 0.625m series appear to have incorrect values. They currently have the same resource amounts as the 1.25m tanks.

Munar Industries, here's a corrected version for your consideration.

Thanks for the heads up guys. Been swamped with work for the last few weeks but I will try and get this sorted along with the tech tree rebalancing before the week is out.

Also, I will try and get the 5m tanks I have been working on in too in the next few weekends.

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

OK, lots of stuff to fix now with 1.0 out. Which is just fine because it's awesome. :)

I will be updating and fixing all the known bugs soon as i get a little taste of 1.0 and figure out what needs to change.

Also, I will be adding 5m tanks so you can do proper Apollo style missions.

Next upload will still be only 1st pass textures. Those will be tuned once all bugs with functionality are banished to the farthest reaches of space.

I appreciate all the help you guys have given me, not to mention the patience you all have demonstrated.

When I'm done with the aforementioned updates I will be moving on to a new cockpit type I think you will all like.

For now go have a blast with 1.0. I know I will. :)

Cheers!

Quick update:

Everything looks to be ready to go. I'm just waiting on Crossfeed Enabler to update.

Firespitter seems to still work fine even though it throws an error upon launch.

Cheers!

Good to know, thanks. Love your mods, can't wait for your new releases.

those look great! how did you model those ridges around some of the tanks? I've never seen it done that well.

Those are all in the normal map. They don't add any extra poly count that way.

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

Missing this tanks :(

They are coming! I'm still writing the configs for these. They will appear in the next release. :)

Cheers!

- - - Updated - - -

can never have too many fuel tanks :)

Fuel tanks are pretty much the foundation of everything you build in KSP.

It's the main reason the original version of MI - Fuel Tank Expansion has so many different shapes and sizes.

Soon there will be more. :)

Cheers!

Edited by Munar Industries

Any news on the update? I feel like a kid in a candy store. Cant wait to stick them tanks to my GameData.

Yeah, I was holding out for a new CrossFeedEnabler plugin for 1.x but it hasn't materialized yet.

Think I'm going to put it up without it for this version. Feels like a step backwards though. But needs must as the devil drives eh?

Anyway, give me the rest of the day to strip out those modules from the configs and re-test everything for bugs. Should be up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your patience. :)

I'm still tuning things and testing at the moment. With the changes in the Tech tree I have to restructure things a bit.

I also found a few small bugs I'd rather not ship. I'm correcting those as I type.

Once again, thanks for your patience everyone. :)

Edited by Munar Industries

I'm still tuning things and testing at the moment. With the changes in the Tech tree I have to restructure things a bit.

I also found a few small bugs I'd rather not ship. I'm correcting those as I type.

Once again, thanks for your patience everyone. :)

Take your time... If you need testing assistance, we are an eager community and are always willing to help. I am sure there are many of us that can lend a hand.

regards and best wishes.

Testing and Science Tree restructuring is complete. And it looks like CrossFeedEnabler and Firespitter got updates in the last 24 hrs.

I will update those components, verify they are working properly, and ship tonight yet. Might be late though. I'm in UTC -8.

Cheers!

Testing and Science Tree restructuring is complete. And it looks like CrossFeedEnabler and Firespitter got updates in the last 24 hrs.

I will update those components, verify they are working properly, and ship tonight yet. Might be late though. I'm in UTC -8.

Cheers!

OK, found some bugs. I fixed them... I need to stop though now due to time constraints. I know, I'm a terrible tease.

Everything is checked and adjusted. Yes, I know I have said that before, but seriously folks, I found several fuel imbalances I somehow missed, and fixed them.

Some tanks had an increase, some got a trim. I have been testing and tuning for hours now and it all looks fine to me currently.

I simply don't have time to write the updates for KerbalStuff and the forum header any more tonight and do a good job.

Work has been hitting pretty hard the last couple days and finding time to do this has been difficult.

I swear I'll hit this last detail in the morning over coffee and get it up, so not long to wait.

I'll post here and Reddit when I have everything squared away.

Cheers everyone and thank you all for appreciating this mod!

OK, found some bugs. I fixed them... I need to stop though now due to time constraints. I know, I'm a terrible tease.

Everything is checked and adjusted. Yes, I know I have said that before, but seriously folks, I found several fuel imbalances I somehow missed, and fixed them.

Some tanks had an increase, some got a trim. I have been testing and tuning for hours now and it all looks fine to me currently.

I simply don't have time to write the updates for KerbalStuff and the forum header any more tonight and do a good job.

Work has been hitting pretty hard the last couple days and finding time to do this has been difficult.

I swear I'll hit this last detail in the morning over coffee and get it up, so not long to wait.

I'll post here and Reddit when I have everything squared away.

Cheers everyone and thank you all for appreciating this mod!

Thanks for your hard work.... we appreciate your efforts and enjoy every "Bit" of it. Can't wait to see your new release...

My little contribution, textures converted to DDS format.

Orginal mbm 64,7 MB (67.895.816 bytes)

Converted dds 19,5 MB (20.451.160 bytes)

Link to Google Drive - Only for next 48h.

>>> Remember to remove the old textures (*.mbm), they have the same names as those converted to a DDS format) <<<

@Munar Industries

Please use them in the next update. (or not, your will)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.