Official Weekly (Biweekly?) Spacecraft Exchange Showcase Thread

Pilot Episode is kicking off! What sort of things do you want me to incorporate in future videos?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Pilot Episode is kicking off! What sort of things do you want me to incorporate in future videos?

• More Crafts! (May influence coverage time)
    • Special effects (Bling out the video)
    • Montage parody incorporation
    • More in depth coverage (less crafts shown)
    • Cinematics/New Video style (Time-Consuming)

Try airbrakes, they're nice and curved.

Problem with that is, i don't really think i can attach the DTS-M1s at the end of them.

And i built the design pre-1.0, just refined it a bit to work in 1.0

But if you can come up with a better tail design, feel free to edit the IL-2.

Edited by KotDemopan

The third episode was taken down by a stupid copyright take-down. Was really anticipating my K-22 to get spotlight. It no longer works nearly as good as it used to before 1.0 and it needs a good tribute.

Change the soundtrack and music used real fast and re-upload it.

The third episode was taken down by a stupid copyright take-down. Was really anticipating my K-22 to get spotlight. It no longer works nearly as good as it used to before 1.0 and it needs a good tribute.

Not over here in Russia it isn't. I can tell you that it was a pretty positive review, but after said review lets say there were a few "goof-up" moments.

On a side note, i feel like unlocking an IL-2 in War Thunder :P

The Nuclear Comet mk1

XOHLykW.jpg

it4k29D.jpg

CivwyI5.jpg

120kmx120km orbit remaining resources

5H9DjgQ.jpg

Description:

Cost: 216,566

Part count: 243

Weight: 126.2T

Quite maneuverable in the atmosphere and capable of 1,000,000km+ orbits (More if you add more fuel in the cargo bay, less if you put a load in the craft other than spare fuel) the Nuclear Comet is about as good as it can get when it comes to single stage to orbit, With a choice of Nuclear or Rapier engines depending on how far out you need to go, once refueled this craft is an interplanetary explorer.

As an added bonus there are emergency parachutes for easy landing.

Flight instructions:

On launch it is easiest to just let it fly off the end of the run way before touching the controls, once in the air pitch up to 40 degrees until 12km.

At 12km bring the pitch down to 5 degree and gain speed until 1200m/s, at 1200m/s pitch up to 30 degree until orbit, at 22km engage nuclear engines, at 24km switch rapier engine mode. once apoaps is at 100km you can kill the Rapier engines and use the nukes to orbit.

If returning to kerbin after orbiting without refueling you will need to move fuel into the forward most fuel tanks for stability.

Action groups:

1- Toggle Rapiers

2- Toggle Rapier mode

3- Toggle turbo jets

4- Toggle Nuclear engines

5- Toggle solar panels

Download link:

-.- I didn't monitize the damn video, doesn't this count as fair use? The claim is either for the queen or two steps from hell song which is stupid because I've seen them used on other channels notably frektal fells and the mighty jingles. I'll make sure to turn up track compression on the reupload or speed it up to evade copyright, maybe past a little section of fair use at the bottom

-.- I didn't monitize the damn video, doesn't this count as fair use? The claim is either for the queen or two steps from hell song which is stupid because I've seen them used on other channels notably frektal fells and the mighty jingles. I'll make sure to turn up track compression on the reupload or speed it up to evade copyright, maybe past a little section of fair use at the bottom

Try changing the pitch of the music. It's a good way to remove copyrights (and makes it sound more elegant!)

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, sorry for no uploads (Youtube is blocked in China).

I will still record videos, but I cannot upload them until my stay is over at the end of summer

Use a VPN then.

Or in other words, use a program that changes your IP to a country that doesn't block youtube.

China really wouldnt be my #1 vacation pick right now for reasons such as no youtube.

If you cant upload untill the very end of the summer I think somone else should take over this series. No offense but you signed up to make them by request at a weekly basis.

Edited by Jon144

• 4 weeks later...

I've got some cool stuff too:

9BzSAzV.jpg

Sherman VC Firefly

Designer: Zekes

Cost: $324,707.00

The Sherman Firefly was a tank used by the United Kingdom in World War II. It was based on the US M4 Sherman but fitted with the powerful 3-inch (76.2 mm) calibre British 17-pounder anti-tank gun as its main weapon. Originally conceived as a stopgap until future British tank designs came into service, the Sherman Firefly became the most common vehicle with the 17-pounder in the war.

Comes with rotating turret, simply switch to it and "control from here" on the front pod, just behind the gun. Camouflage not included.

Download: https://www./?kuv2dt2b9btufoe

I would like to submit my Willys MB "Jeep" Link in my sig.

- - - Updated - - -

I challenge you to destroy it without extra hardware. It is possible to destroy it with extra hardware, but for a real challenge, try to destroy it (one or two explosions DO NOT count, it must be completely un-driveable) without any extra hardware. TIPS: Use broken KSC buildings.

I would like to submit my Willys MB "Jeep" Link in my sig.

- - - Updated - - -

I challenge you to destroy it without extra hardware. It is possible to destroy it with extra hardware, but for a real challenge, try to destroy it (one or two explosions DO NOT count, it must be completely un-driveable) without any extra hardware. TIPS: Use broken KSC buildings.

Easy: Crash it under the arch of the R&D - it squishes ANYTHING under it as it falls.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.