What if...

Uberlyuber

I was thinking about stuff, and this popped into my head:

What if, long after the Earth was destroyed and humanity was no more, aliens come across a human artifact, and the artifact just so happens to be the servers for KSP. And on the drive, they find a topographical map of Kerbin, and the aliens think that Kerbin is Earth!? You never know, it could happen...

in the twilight zone

I reckon whatever version of windows these aliens dig up will BSOD for sure. Bets are on.

Also they will marvel at the spinning magnetic disks that hold data, and having to physically touch things as a UI will take them straight back to the stone age.

After they're done making fun of our archaic computers, they will obviously load up KSP. The load time will astound them, and then the inevitable crash and it BSODS (half billion old SATA drives are going to give up at some point even if it is Win8.1),

Then they will definitely go beserk and destroy Earth.

It is written.

I reckon whatever version of windows these aliens dig up will BSOD for sure. Bets are on.

Also they will marvel at the spinning magnetic disks that hold data, and having to physically touch things as a UI will take them straight back to the stone age.

After they're done making fun of our archaic computers, they will obviously load up KSP. The load time will astound them, and then the inevitable crash and it BSODS (half billion old SATA drives are going to give up at some point even if it is Win8.1),

Then they will definitely go beserk and destroy Earth.

It is written.

But this takes place AFTER the Earth is destroyed. That's why I said that they would think Kerbin is Earth.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.