[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings Romfarer!

I'm using (and have a question about) the Lazor Cam standalone. Awesome! A few people have expressed interest in full screen from the camera.

However I'd quite like to be able to just resize the window that the camera feed is in (make it twice or three times the size). Is there anyway of doing that ingame or editing the config files in some way?

Thanks in advance!

I use standalone docking cam too.

I noticed strange diagonal line on cam view, looks like it appeared after 0.25

Any chance, that standalone cam will be updated, and download link added to first post?

Also, numbers in the corners of cam view are sometimes hard to see.

May be it's a good idea to either add a white background under numbers, or make numbers bright green?

Edited by Guest

Hi all!

(Og for oss nordmenn imellom, hallais)

I see that the Lazor cams has an ability to use black/white and nightvision. I'm not actually using the Lazor mods, as I'm more into doing things IVA with Rasterpropmonitor. I'm wondering, is it possible to somehow use the camera-plugin codes for RPM? A nightvision black/white monitor would be particulary awesome.

Cheers!

I'm using the Missile System for the first time, I am only able to target the launch pad, I have seen others on youtube able to target the SPH or VAB.

My target list for KSP only has the launch pad as a target... can someone help me out ?

Thanks

Edited by sysigy

Somebody has probably already mentioned this but, I believe the missiles can't actually destroy any of the structures in the space center, I did a strafe at the VAB, hit it with 4 of the medium-sized missiles and it was still standing.

hey, i haven't touched this mod in a long time ago, but if i recall correctly, the mod extends the physics range of the game so that you can use guns against targets up to 100 km away, right? because i just tried this several times, but it seems to be broken in .25

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.

Any of you have problem with double EVA on LAZOR enabled vessels/EVA?

So if vessel is having any Lazor modules. when you EVA and board back, clone of kerbal is still on leader and save is getting corrupted (you will not be able to fly/kill any of 'flights' and only way is to find cloned kerbal in save game and remove section about him).

If vessel is not Lazor enabled (or when EVA is not Lazor enabled - need to test this one more time as I think erorr also happen when EVA is lazor enabled while ship is not) boarding back is fine.

Here is log and exception while is happening.

Tac.LifeSupportController[FFF80946][266.12]: OnCrewBoardVessel: from=Bob Kerman(Bob Kerman), to=BioLab(space base 2)
(Filename: /BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/LinuxStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
[00:00:02]: Bob Kerman boarded BioLab on space base 2.
(Filename: /BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/LinuxStandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)
[FLIGHT GLOBALS]: Switching To Vessel space base 2 ----------------------
Camera Mode: AUTO
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at StackIcon.SetIcon (.Part part, UnityEngine.Texture2D customIconMap, Int32 x, Int32 y) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at VStackIcon.CreateIcon () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Vessel.ResumeStaging () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Vessel.MakeActive () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at FlightGlobals.setActiveVessel (.Vessel v, Boolean force) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at FlightGlobals.ForceSetActiveVessel (.Vessel v) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalEVA.proceedAndBoard (.Part p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalEVA.BoardPart (.Part p) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalEVA.<SetupFSM>m__73 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFSM.RunEvent (.KFSMEvent evt) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFSM.updateFSM (KFSMUpdateMode mode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalFSM.UpdateFSM () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at KerbalEVA.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: Line: 4294967295)
11/11/2014 11:21:30,KerbalAlarmClock,Vessel Change from 'Bob Kerman' to 'space base 2'

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.