[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Hey Rom, Any chance of making an optional configuration option to disable this mods toolbar button in certain scenarios? Or just alltogother in general? I'm sure a lot of people use your mods .dll without utilizing the rest of the mod like I do, and frankly the toolbar icon is just taking up space in my game. I'll never click on it so it's really pointless, Infact its not even clickable in flight, just a greyed out toolbar space hog.

Not a huge deal or anything, but it would be nice to be able to clean up my toolbar a bit.

Hi, i'm not sure i found a bug or it's just my fault, but i'm having problems with robotic arms... The robotic arms appear in the VAB, i can put them on ships but when i launch and click "activate camera" nothing happens, no window/interface appears. I've tried it on various ships, from very simple capsules to other bigger ships i usually use, but it never worked. All other lazor features works ok, including docking camera and stand-alone cameras.

I'm playing 0.90 64bit on Linux with RO and other mods installed, i've tried to remove some of them but the problem still exists. Is there any known module incompatibility? Is anyone having the same problem?

Thanks, Alessandro

• 2 weeks later...

@WildLynx I'm also having the same problem which renders the docking cam basically unusable. I also just watched a video that was posted by Squad on FB and the guy that made it had the same issue (check at 0:47s), I really hope they fix it

Edited by edemlama

I had an issue with a stuck Kerbal, which I discussed with Claw because it regarded his StockBugFixModules.v0.1.7d (DLLs: AnchoredDecouplerFix, EVAEjectionFix, KerbalDebrisFix). In the process, I discovered some NRE's which caused the game to crash which I think were related to LazorSystem_v35. The link is below if you have time to pop in and take a look, I've posted data from the logs.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/112493-Unresponsive-Kerbal-after-rover-crash

Whenever I try to launch, I get this (I couldn't upload the picture :(.)

It says I am orbiting something called Blackey Karman. :huh:

Anyone else have any problems like this or have the solution? The lazor mods I have are the core mod and lazor guided weapons.

New bug: (or not?) I tried a new mk2 (shuttle) (sideways looking) docking port aka [mk2 clamp-o-tron], and docking cam is misaligned - looking at wrong direction and off-center. I had to use half forgotten skill of docking without cam. :(

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

- - - Updated - - -

There is a bug somewhere in the pir and poisk parts. I have run into it a few times. There is another bug. I believe it may be in the canada arm but not sure.

On occasion when I time warp it makes the vessel stuck in the direction it's facing. I can't turn. and magically I'm under acceleration. My peri and apo reflect this.

When I alt f2 it shows null ref and mentions the camera in the lines. So it may be the canada arm. May not be. It could also be any one of the other mods. However since the mod depends on other mods. I wouldn't know where to start.

http://www.twitch.tv/ltl_king Up now. If your not around to later. Send me a msg. I will put it up when you are around.

• 3 weeks later...

Romfarer you must come back and give this AWESOME mod an update for 1.0 now that KSP is officially released!

PS - I'm big on cameras... And it is the case that your mod is the ONLY one that does cameras in their own pop-up windows! This is important to me because I want a 3D camera on my rovers. So, in the past, I used your mod and just placed two cameras side-by-side on a Infernal Robotics dockingwasher (for pan control) then open both cameras at the same time and placed their windows next to each other for a simulated 3D camera! It would be awesome, if it is easy enough, to add on another camera (a 3D camera) to the mix with results as described above with two windows (one for each "eye").

In any case, this is a great mod that I hope doesn't die.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.