[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Well Guys, He may not be updating any Of them, Maybe he has complications. But It seems that He didn't update ANY of his mods since the about 2 weeks that has passed. So We need someone to update, Anyone here ?

Wait a bit, Romfarer is one of Squad developers, and after months of efforts to make KSP 1.0, they all deserve some break. I'm sure he will do the updates required as soon as he can.

Other than the docking camera, the steerable camera part, the robotic arms and the weapons systems, prior to the v1.00 release breaking it, did anyone still prefer to use the lazor systems over alternative navigation aids currently available ? I'm just curious as to which parts of the package were most popular. The parts I listed are the only ones I ever used.

Romfarer, can you tell us if/when you'll be able to update the Lazor system? If you don't have time, I'm sure some modder with be able to pick it up.

Other than the docking camera, the steerable camera part, the robotic arms and the weapons systems, prior to the v1.00 release breaking it, did anyone still prefer to use the lazor systems over alternative navigation aids currently available ? I'm just curious as to which parts of the package were most popular. The parts I listed are the only ones I ever used.

I often used the Sunbeam lazor for blowing up debris (more fun than terminating it), although I suspect that'll need quite a bit of work updating, what with the new thermodynamics.

I didn't often use the main lazor system, but when I had it installed I used the scanner feature to help find easter eggs (more fun than reading co-ordinates from a list), the remote fuel transfer feature to save the effort of docking large ships (I figured that a fuel line was reasonable, but didn't want the hassle of KAS), the map overlay for interplanetary transfers, and the docking camera (although I can manage without).

I'm just curious as to which parts of the package were most popular.
Docking camera should be stock

Used only a docking cam. It's super nice, looks and feels like a real one.

But have doubts that B/W cam will ever be stock unless it is super beautiful with colored arrows and teddy bears so 5-year kids would like it.

So let it stay a separate mod better.

have doubts that B/W cam will ever be stock unless it is super beautiful with colored arrows and teddy bears so 5-year kids would like it.

Who says it would need this? All 3rd PT mods applied to KSP stock are kept as is. Docking cam is functional as it is, I highly doubt squad would change it. If there were two mods I wish were stock it would be this one and Engineer, they are hands down, the two most useful mods ever created for KSP. Anyone who knows how to do an accurate orbital transfer or docking alignment maneuver without using something like mechjeb will know exactly what i'm talking about here

Docking cam, would be willing to throw in a $5 donation with another 4-6 people and that would make a quick $25-$30 pay day to take an hour or two to get us our loved docking cam. This is not illegal, nor would we be expecting anything for our mutual donation. It would purely be coincidental that the cam got updated soon after the donations. I remember starting a decent sized thread about donations and within 2-3 months, a bunch of guys had paypal donation tabs up. I feel good about that.

Message me if anyone wants to throw the donations out. Win or loose at this point the man deserves a high quality 12 pack.

Dren

just my 2¢, i'm only here for docking cam. i've always loved its realistic-looking picture and it's ease of use being automatically a module for all docking ports. waiting patiently.

Up to $40 bucks for donations... I know this is a bit silly but it would be worth it to a few of us for the cam. If your super busy or just taking a break Rom, just let us savages in here know, then I can stop with the donations deal. I mean I have no problem donating anyway, but I didn't know people would get that serious about it.

Thx for all your hard work, at KSP and your modding additions Rom.

Dren

There is a "slight" glitch with this in 1.0.x if you launch a craft with this mod installed, it looks like it is going to work then when the physics kicks in, the screen goes black, then when you revert, the universe is gone. The only way to fix is to restart KSP

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.