[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Romfarer: Might want to update the description on Spaceport to reflect the fact that there are no longer special separate parts for this mod. A lot of folks won't understand that it's now possible to modify an existing part's functions on-the-fly, and will get really confused when they don't see a Parts folder in the download.

I know have Pew Pew back again in the most recent patch, yes! However the part I wanted to take off, the apparently discontinued and not working for a while Muon Detector wasn't able to be targeted at all with Lazor; not an issue with Lazor itself I suspect, but that nothing-but-trouble M box. In the end I just deleted the landers it was on entirely, them not being totally historical in my world o'kerbs! But thanks for the quick update all the same.

I'm wondering about an odd issue I'm having. When I activate the missile cam and launch a missile, the missile cam window tends to disappear after 20 or 30 seconds or so. Therefore, I can't manually detonate the missiles or watch them close with the target on camera.

Any ideas? It happens pretty much every time.

I'm wondering about an odd issue I'm having. When I activate the missile cam and launch a missile, the missile cam window tends to disappear after 20 or 30 seconds or so. Therefore, I can't manually detonate the missiles or watch them close with the target on camera.

Any ideas? It happens pretty much every time.

When using missiles, verify that the view distance is long enough. If you can't see the missile, it will be deleted.

I'm having a problem with the afterburners. I don't know how to install it properly and have looked for the "attached planes" recommended on page 35 and every page previous to that one with no luck. The problem I am having is that when the plane's nose turns away from the velocity vector the afterburner quits. I can't find a suitable realistic mounting location. Any ideas?

I'm having a problem with the afterburners. I don't know how to install it properly and have looked for the "attached planes" recommended on page 35 and every page previous to that one with no luck. The problem I am having is that when the plane's nose turns away from the velocity vector the afterburner quits. I can't find a suitable realistic mounting location. Any ideas?

It's because when it vents the fuel, it goes out in the direction due to force. It goes to the engine straight because thats where all the thrust is. But, if you turn very hard, it cannot hit the engine.

Actually Romfarer, for some reason the missiles aren't decoupling when I stage whether or not I have something targeted. They just make the decoupling noise but stay attached.

I'm having the same problem in 0.20, no other mods installed. The detonate button definitely still works though!

my lazor guided weapons unload after 5km

I had this problem as well. What I found was that my load distance doesn't save in V27 and I have to change it back to 99km each time that I want to use the missiles. I can't guarantee that it works for you, but it did for me. Just in case, make sure you have the latest version of the missile pack as well.

I am still having the problem with the afterburners and have been unable to locate an example aircraft. As for the person that replied to me, afterburners in real life don't have that limitation. It would make high power takeoffs useless.

I have a bigger problem now though. I am unable to get the tractor beams to work because I don't understand the interface in any way. I have the read the few sentences here and I still don't understand. Is there any documentation available for this plugin? Specifically, my problem is that the purple lasers do not follow the craft I would like to pull and therefore it does not get pulled.

I am still having the problem with the afterburners and have been unable to locate an example aircraft. As for the person that replied to me, afterburners in real life don't have that limitation. It would make high power takeoffs useless.

I have a bigger problem now though. I am unable to get the tractor beams to work because I don't understand the interface in any way. I have the read the few sentences here and I still don't understand. Is there any documentation available for this plugin? Specifically, my problem is that the purple lasers do not follow the craft I would like to pull and therefore it does not get pulled.

The lazor afterburners don't work like that.

It drops fuel from the yellow lazors and when that fuel hits the engine exhaust, it explodes and creates thrust. So if the fuel stream does not hit the engine, you get no explosion and no thrust.

15th June 2013, 16:38 #937

Jakey4159

Jakey4159 is online now Rocketeer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Robotic arms aren't working in 0.20, when i activate them, the gui is not appearing. Any reasons why ???

I got the latest version and its still not working :(

The Robotic arms aren't working in 0.20, when i activate them, the gui is not appearing. Any reasons why ???

I got the latest version and its still not working :(

I suspect it's not working cause you installed it wrong.

Or you got two versions of Romfarer.dll in your GameData folder somewhere.

Or you installed KSP in a "User" folder or somewhere else prone to have weird characters in the path.

Or perhaps you don't have the latest KSP patch.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.