[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

I think the camera could be useful for some very juicy science harvesting.

In any case, good to hear it's adapted!

i think it would be cool for the camera to have a laser built in. one you can see. it would make aiming easier while in orbit looking down at the planet surface. but not only that, maybe infrared vision mode or different modes. maybe the laser could actually detect a little science about the terrain.

I love your work Romfarer, I put the lazor system on all my vehicles and use the arms on my station. I'm wondering, just for the sake of having some more choices aesthetically if you could make a radial mounted version, but Kerbalized in your own style similar to this: http://www.sflorg.com/comm_center/lockheed_martin/images/p691_17_02.jpg

I don't mean look wise but I love the movement of it. The base on top of the plate/attachment point could turn 360, with the upper section being able to pivot something like 80 to -80.

Edited by Nostromo

I wonder if that woudl be possible. Adding to cabin interior model of some screen (possibly some old tv to follow "rocket made from scraps style"), and show on that screen image from lazor docking cam, or other camera.

I wonder if that woudl be possible. Adding to cabin interior model of some screen (possibly some old tv to follow "rocket made from scraps style"), and show on that screen image from lazor docking cam, or other camera.

I think adding these features to the cam would give it more purpose. I use it on everything exploration wise.

Ok, I've done something wrong. How is this supposed to installed? I DL'ed it, put the Romfarer folder in Gamedata, and tried to play. I'm getting a complete lack of the mods features, the parts load in, but none of the plugin's functions work (no gui, no lazors, nothing), even tried a fresh download of .22 and v31. Romfarer.dll is in KSP .22/Gamedata/Romfarer/romfarer.dll.

Is this mod adapted for 0.22 career mode? I'm asking because I quite advanced in the technological tree and I can't see my lazor modules anywhere.

If not , can somebody tell me how do I make the modules appear?

Edited by jebodiah1976
added how to make modules appear

Is this mod adapted for 0.22 career mode? I'm asking because I quite advanced in the technological tree and I can't see my lazor modules anywhere.

If not , can somebody tell me how do I make the modules appear?

It appears to be, the parts are unlocked at the experimentalElectrics tech stage.

Ok, I've done something wrong. How is this supposed to installed? I DL'ed it, put the Romfarer folder in Gamedata, and tried to play. I'm getting a complete lack of the mods features, the parts load in, but none of the plugin's functions work (no gui, no lazors, nothing), even tried a fresh download of .22 and v31. Romfarer.dll is in KSP .22/Gamedata/Romfarer/romfarer.dll.

Any news on this? I don't get any GUI's popping up, and trying to turn on the lazor module in-game does nothing. I don't even get the menu at the Space Center. The Romfarer folder is in gamedata, as it should be.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.