[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Anyone have word on compatibility with .23?

The Lazor camera appears to not work in 0.23. I tried to load my mission reports world and got messages that it was deleting my craft that had it on (which is almost all of them) so I quickly killed the game so it wouldn't be saved in that state. Will not open again until that gets resolved, or if I can find out if something else is wrong.

The Lazor camera appears to not work in 0.23. I tried to load my mission reports world and got messages that it was deleting my craft that had it on (which is almost all of them) so I quickly killed the game so it wouldn't be saved in that state. Will not open again until that gets resolved, or if I can find out if something else is wrong.

You will be able to load your ships, but not use the lazor system if you edit all of the parts at the top, change module = LazorSystem to module = Part.

The docking cam is not working for me with KSP 0.32 on Mac OS X using the latest, "uploads-2013-12-Romfarer_LazorSystem_v32.zip". The "Activate Docking Camera" appears in the popup menu, but selecting it merely changes the label to "Deactivate Docking Camera" and the docking camera itself does not appear.

Plugins installed: BobCatind, KerbCam, Kethane, MechJeb2 and of course Romfarer.

The standalone docking cam is still not working with the updated version. The button to activate the camera on the docking port is there but that actual camera dosent show up.

Edit: same issue as the guy above, except i tested it on a separate version of KSP with only this mod installed.

The docking cam is not working for me with KSP 0.32 on Mac OS X using the latest, "uploads-2013-12-Romfarer_LazorSystem_v32.zip". The "Activate Docking Camera" appears in the popup menu, but selecting it merely changes the label to "Deactivate Docking Camera" and the docking camera itself does not appear.

I'm experiencing the same issue as well. Only plugin used is Romfarer. KSP .23, Windows7. Thanks!

-DB

I uploaded the docking cam zip again.

I wasn't using the "stand alone" version. I downloaded and installed the entire system (i.e. "uploads-2013-12-Romfarer_LazorSystem_v32.zip"), which apparently still hasn't changed.

As a test, I downloaded the stand-alone (i.e. "uploads-2013-12-Romfarer_LazorDockingCam_v321.zip") and performed an binary comparison between both "Romfarer.dll" plugins. They are identical.

Hey Romfarer, I found something in your mod, that wasn't a problem before, but has become one with .23: the "Lazor Powered" options menu in the space center screen. Due to its position in the top left corner of the screen, it now blocks the techtree button in the research building. It shouldn't be visible in there at all, but sadly it is, it's also visible in the crew complex, but at least it doesn't block any buttons there.

I hope you can fix that problem soon.

I uploaded the docking cam zip again.

Hi Romfarer, thanks for all the quick actions!

Unfortunately I'm still having difficulty with the stand alone docking cam. The toggle is visible when right-clicking a docking port, however the docking cam does not appear. I downloaded the latest zip file from Spaceport, see below;

pevuVBn.png

I have noticed crew teleportation does not seem to be working. If I try to teleport a kerbal into a ship that has room, I get the message, "cannot board a full command module" Also, as previous people have stated, the docking camera is not working.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.