No staging commands, unable to do anything

Some craft, when placed onto the pad/runway, or even ones already launched, dont have any staging commands come up on the screen, and I am unable to do anything ie launch

the craft which have this problem are completely random, using stock parts only, stock mod craft, modified mod craf, newly built craft etc. Not one type has only this problem, it seems random. The only trend I can think of is that craft with no manned capacity arent affected

U1137tE.jpg

wdx9BuF.jpg

gtRSspL.jpg

VxlySZz.jpg

I have it on Steam

I have a fresh install (attempt to remove the problem, cache has been verified)

mods installed

BahaSP (adjustable Landing Gear)

BD Armoury

FASA

Firespitter

JSI (RPM)

Klockheed_Martian_Gimbal

KOSMOS (partial-solar arrays)

Mechjeb2

Retrofuture

RN Soviet probes

RN Soviet rockets

Soviet Pack (engines)

SpannersBoomsticks

Edit:

I have noticed that the problem only occurs with craft that have crew compartments that are not command compartments e.g. Hitchhiker crew compartments, passeger compartments, space stations etc

Edited by Cdodders

On a new run of KSP, go to launch a single craft that show the problem and then upload the output_log.txt file and post a link to it here. There is almost certainly some error in there that will make it very obvious what the problem is...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.