CatastrophicFailure

Shadows of the Kraken: Remastered & The Lost Chapters

3 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Glad you’re emjoying. You seem to be quite the speed reader too. :D

Yes... It's quite a bad habit of mine, blitzing through good writing.

Oh my, oh my.... How could I have missed this for all the time I've been around?

I read the first few chapters, and it seems I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

So, if you have a lot of annoying notifications tomorrow, about me "liking" a lot of your posts, this is where they come from ;)

Michal.don

• Like 1

On 4/25/2018 at 2:08 PM, michal.don said:

Oh my, oh my.... How could I have missed this for all the time I've been around?

I read the first few chapters, and it seems I have a lot of reading to catch up on :)

So, if you have a lot of annoying notifications tomorrow, about me "liking" a lot of your posts, this is where they come from ;)

Michal.don

Welcome to my obsession. :D

Alright, I just finished this first "book".

And I have to say, this is one of the best things I've read around here, ever. I came for the mission report, and found myself enjoying the completely space-unrelated stuff the most (for example the asylum part really sent chills down my spine, the feeling of something utterly horrible having happened was really strong in that part). I don't think my limited english is enough to fully describe how much I enjoyed this piece of writing, and how much I'm looking forward for the next one. I just wanted to let you know that your story entertained me greatly, and the rep-notification-fiesta will carry on, but in a different thread ;)

Thank you,

Michal.don

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CatastrophicFailure said:

Glad you enjoyed it. :D It has only just begun. 

Yup, I found out that you wrote a lot of stuff here, not just the Kraken. Do you have a list of all your mission reports? Or do I just stumble upon them by chance, like I did with this one? :)

Thanks,

Michal.don

2 hours ago, michal.don said:

Do you have a list of all your mission reports?

Here's one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, michal.don said:

Yup, I found out that you wrote a lot of stuff here, not just the Kraken. Do you have a list of all your mission reports? Or do I just stumble upon them by chance, like I did with this one? :)

Thanks,

Michal.don

@roboslacker beat me to the active one. :D

Theres also Ussari Space Program, which actually plays right along with Whispers:

These are the only two that went anywhere. There’s a smattering of false starts scattered around the Mission Reports folders, too. :blush:

Edited by CatastrophicFailure