New Guy from Canada

Thnd3r

Hey all,

I've been lurking on this forum everyday since I bought KSP on the Holiday Steam sale. It has completely taken over my life at this point LOL. I just want to say that I'm really enjoying the game. I haven't modded it at all at this point and my experience has been mostly bug free, although the Kraken has taken 2 of my ships....

I look forward to being an active community member and getting to know you all. :)

Thnd3r

Welcome aboard! The Kraken will never leave, unfortunately. You can only ever keep it down, never defeat it.

And don't you worry, KSP will take over your life soon enough! :sticktongue:

Welcome to the forums.

Out of curiosity is it true that Canadians are some of the happiest people on the planet.

They live in one of the cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world, so I would say yes! Plus all that maple syrup!!

They have world class mountain biking trails in the summer and amazing skiing during the winter. Add the unspoilt wilderness of the Yukon and you have one hell of a place to live.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

We're definitely pretty happy. One thing that's definitely true out of all the stereotypes I've heard is that we do apologize a lot.

Sorry, I hope that helps answer your question...:sticktongue:

Thanks for the Welcome!

Welcome fellow Canadian! I myself am an Albertan!

- - - Updated - - -

They live in one of the cleanest and most beautiful countries in the world, so I would say yes! Plus all that maple syrup!!

They have world class mountain biking trails in the summer and amazing skiing during the winter. Add the unspoilt wilderness of the Yukon and you have one hell of a place to live.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

You forgot the maple bacon!