The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-273 is absolute zero

- - - Updated - - -

10 minutes is really a little too late :P

For anyone who doesn't want to go diggin': The current number is -2

personally i think 10 minutes or so isn't that bad of a reply time difference as for me it does take a while to update.

i mean a good 15 mins or so at the most for me

personally i think 10 minutes or so isn't that bad of a reply time difference as for me it does take a while to update.

i mean a good 15 mins or so at the most for me

I was reffering to the rules, specifically this one:

7. In the case of two or more posts from two or more different people being posted at the same time(give or take a minute) trying to subtract/add to the same number simultaneously , the post that appears last on the thread counts toward the change in the current number. This is to avoid needless confusion and people can simply read the last post to continue the game.

Mad Rocket Scientist's post did the opposite operation on the same number as my post did, and if he would have posted closer to me, his operation would overtake mine.

As his (invalid) post appeared alone on a new page, I thought it would be better to specify the current number to avoid confusion for people who would just look at the last post and continue from there.

Also, -2 + 1 = -1

Well yes i know that!

but my point is that it takes while to load but it's not in the rules about 10 mins for obvious reasons, it wasn't that i was saying that i disagreed with it other wise i wouldn't have said, -2

but i think that -3 is a better number, Than,-2, - 1, 0, 1, 2....

and this war between me and u is well... long? and repetitive?

AND:We-can-do-it.jpg

Edited by Jaffa Cookie