what do ya mean?

EDIT:

-29 as u posted

EDIT:

it's -28 read the rules wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

as it's after someone has made a change to the number not posted. Opps

Edited by Jaffa Cookie

7. In the case of two or more posts from two or more different people being posted at the same time(give or take a minute) trying to subtract/add to the same number simultaneously , the post that appears last on the thread counts toward the change in the current number. This is to avoid needless confusion and people can simply read the last post to continue the game.

indeed

(next, all in the same minute)

MRS: -24 (valid)

Jaffa: -25 (valid, but overriden)

Deutherius: -23

According to the rule, the last number, -23, is correct. Unless it shows in a different order on your screen, which would be really weird :P

The way I see it, MRS locked in -24. We have both reacted to that number at the same time, doing different operations - and the last post is correct, according to the rule #7. But feel free to wait for confirmation from someone else :)

Maybe I should clarify that within that possibly 1-2 minutes window, there can't be repeated posting from the same poster...I like the idea of battling for the change to stick before time window is over, but...it will be a lot of spam and later players will be confused as hell about things when they drop in. It makes things hard to track.

Gonna update the rule.

sure if fine with that but not how i under stand it

MRS -24

me -25

u - -23

so he posted first i replied first, then you but how i see how the rule is that mrs was the last to post, Something that is valid since mine and yours and conflicting responses. That is how i see the rules.