The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

53 embrace individuality

- - - Updated - - -

Dmans post invalid 53

This is confusing... Dman's post was valid (it was an override of zekes) but the number hasn't changed.

56 This is the longest round ever.

We are currently at 201st page of this round. This round is also the place where most revert was taken place (which I forgot to count, but I am sure it is the most). Really tough fight here. This is like the first major all out war, comparing to the smaller ones before in the history of the game. The world war I, so to speak.

Woah woah woah, how did we miss this? That was wayyy to late for an override. The last valid number was 53.

Now its 54.

Very observant :)

We are currently at 201st page of this round. This round is also the place where most revert was taken place (which I forgot to count, but I am sure it is the most). Really tough fight here. This is like the first major all out war, comparing to the smaller ones before in the history of the game. The world war I, so to speak.

I think it's 5 major reverts just in this game by now. I think I got them all, but even I have lost count, so maybe my list is incomplete :) This is the best round so far, even if most of the players want to strangle me :D

Oh, and 53.