The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

GM here.

Just want to point out that this sequence is grounds for a revert.

-25 (-)

we are always awesome.

-25 (+)

Infinite loop

You made a +, therefore I think you meant -24.

In that case, -23 +.

-23(+)

We will never surrender! We will fight back!

There will be no more posts like that from me.

GM out.

I was going to point that out but I thought I interfered enough in the past. :P

Anyway, I am going to explain why it is ground for revert:

1. If a post is not progressing correctly according to the rule, it is nulled. You don't continue from that post assuming anything or you will lose progress once that post get reverted - a risk you have to understand. You should quote last correct post and continue.

2. In rule 5, you are allow to take the "most obvious interpretation". That means what you see in the post is what you take. If the poster posted a number without explanation and no other way to interpret it (no fancy math), take that number at face value. Do not assume the poster mean anything. If the number is wrong, quote last correct post and continue. If the number is correct, you take it and go on like normal.

I was going to point that out but I thought I interfered enough in the past. :P

Anyway, I am going to explain why it is ground for revert:

1. If a post is not progressing correctly according to the rule, it is nulled. You don't continue from that post assuming anything or you will lose progress once that post get reverted - a risk you have to understand. You should quote last correct post and continue.

2. In rule 5, you are allow to take the "most obvious interpretation". That means what you see in the post is what you take. If the poster posted a number without explanation and no other way to interpret it (no fancy math), take that number at face value. Do not assume the poster mean anything. If the number is wrong, quote last correct post and continue. If the number is correct, you take it and go on like normal.

Hey! I think we all... most... okay a select few know it is grounds for a revert.

Thus, starting from the last correct number

-23(+)

We will never surrender! We will fight back!

-22 (+)

Really... the only "push" was between me and FireFaced. Round 7 was filled with positives fighting for every advantage, desperate to get past the keen observations of Deu... round 8 was.... boring. (Though winning the game in under 20 min was really fun)

-17 (+)