The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Honestly, I was just being silly... But I figured it'd create a really insane situation at 80-80i, either side could win with enough push, but since you can only do one operation (either -1,+1,or -i,+i) the stakes go up really really fast.

*Actually expected RainDreamer to revert it, or anyone else for that matter.

So

2-8i (-i)

Let's have a bit of fun then XD

Technically, you are only allowed to do +1 or -1 according to rule 1, not +i or -i. I just don't feel like reverting unless it is really needed.

Why not just have a NORMAL game?

Unless the whole (+1) thing is just for the 5char thing, in which case, can't we just put "5chars" in white text?

Recently rule 4 has been updated to require the operation you has done to the number to be explicitly stated too. It helps with some conflict cases.

Guys, enough of this "i" thing already.

Considering i = 1.

-1 (+)

i ≠ 1

If it did nobody would use it. Therefore I believe the number is still 6-8i.

Or if we want to consider all the changes made after that post, then the number is 8-8i.

EDIT:

As stated earlier, the OP approved by saying "good luck with this whole imaginary thing." (I can't quote it because it is on a different page and I am too lazy to figure that out. XD)

Edited by Hactar

i ≠ 1

If it did nobody would use it. Therefore I believe the number is still 6-8i.

Or if we want to consider all the changes made after that post, then the number is 8-8i.

EDIT:

As stated earlier, the OP approved by saying "good luck with this whole imaginary thing." (I can't quote it because it is on a different page and I am too lazy to figure that out. XD)

It is an approval for you to continue doing what you want, but it is not a valid progression in anyway. Rules only allow you to progress by 1, not any other number, despite the fact that you can express that progression by 1 any way you like. Lets go back to 0 this time, save us all the confusion.

That looks interesting! The crazy revert and stuff wouldn't work there, but it sure will allow conflict to sparkle.