The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

15 hours ago, JoseEduardo said:

@Dman979 @RainDreamer @Deutherius

do we get any special prize for winning the 32th round before the OP got updated with the 31th round victory? :P

No, not really, just that now I have to remind @RainDreamer that the OP needs to go up by two, not one. :)

Is it really fun to just count to -100 with little to no opposition? From a neutral standpoint, I think it takes away from the game, and discourages new players from joining. For the sake of game ballance, I hope that some of you will consider playing as a positive for for a few rounds.

15 hours ago, JoseEduardo said:

@Dman979 @RainDreamer @Deutherius

do we get any special prize for winning the 32th round before the OP got updated with the 31th round victory? :P

Yeah, once I'm free from work I'll look over the round and maybe dish out some medals of dishonor. :P

Just kidding, I didn't really see any boosting long enough to warrant a medal of dishonor.

On the other hand, I give this round the Zzz award, because as impressive as this negative domination is (and I was a negative at heart before becoming a GM), it's kinda monotonic and dull... Zzz... Zzz...

1 minute ago, Deutherius said:

On the other hand, I give this round the Zzz award, because as impressive as this negative domination is (and I was a negative at heart before becoming a GM), it's kinda monotonic and dull... Zzz... Zzz...

Because there was literally no opposition, the round was rather boring!

9 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

No, not really, just that now I have to remind @RainDreamer that the OP needs to go up by two, not one. :)

Is it really fun to just count to -100 with little to no opposition? From a neutral standpoint, I think it takes away from the game, and discourages new players from joining. For the sake of game ballance, I hope that some of you will consider playing as a positive for for a few rounds.

I agree. I may have to help the positives out. Steamrolling is fun maybe the first time, but the fourth.... Not really feeling it. It just feels hollow. I like the fact that the negatives won. But it seems like it would be nice if the positives won, just once or so, for sheer variety's sake... 

51 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I agree. I may have to help the positives out. Steamrolling is fun maybe the first time, but the fourth.... Not really feeling it. It just feels hollow. I like the fact that the negatives won. But it seems like it would be nice if the positives won, just once or so, for sheer variety's sake... 

48 minutes ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Agreed. We'll see about dividing or team for a few rounds :)

I'm in.

The negative team won round 32.

Although there were some minor mistakes, and some over-enthusiastic plays, there was nothing so significant as to prevent this from being a negative steamroll.

You may start round 33.