The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

20 minutes ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Pfft-you know nothing of almost single-handedly bringing the score up by twelve points despite absence. I mean, really! Once it was -50, and now it's -38!

just wanted to say: lol, newb

now back to the war

22 minutes ago, StupidAndy said:

-37 +

wow you guys talk a lot...

i guess this is the only forum game where (in my opinion) i haven't taken over IE talking every 5 minutes.

i really should check out the rest of the forum

Yeah we do, but also (I hate to point it out) yuor number was actually incorrect. Last valid: 

1 hour ago, Mycroft said:

Okay, have fun!

-39(-) just cause

Right? @Dman979?

Oh I think I get the source of confusion! @StupidAndy you ought to be made aware that the four game moderators (GMs) are: @JoseEduardo, @Dman979, @Deutherius, and the creator, @RainDreamer. Game mods are not allowed to take sides; Jose was quoting the person for humor purposes, he was not making an entry. Hope that clears things up. And any GM feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Damn, you guys were busy.

19 hours ago, 0111narwhalz said:

Oh Greater Gamemaster @Deutherius, we seek the counsel!

The number of people in a skirmish does not matter, only the time and progression of posting. As long as the skirmish happens up to the end of the next minute (so we can be absolutely sure one minute has passed), it's a skirmish and the last poster is the only one valid. It gets even more convoluted, but I have to leave for work now :) Don't worry, rule update is coming and it should clear a lot of things up. In the meantime, slow down a bit a be god to each other.

EDIT: Good. I meant good. Don't be gods to each other, that wouldn't end well.

Edited by Deutherius