RainDreamer

5 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

-22 -

3 minutes ago, Frybert said:

-21(+)

3 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

-23 (-1)

*Watching who wins current skirmish*

Darkowl, I see nothing wrong with this sequence. Adsii1970 won.

15 hours ago, Deddly said:

I tell you what, I was going to save this for later but I couldn't help noticing that a lot of people don't like me doing this, so I'm going to jump straight to exhibit C. This post was edited an hour before the next one:

Should make this one the last valid number:

Correct?

Hmm. Come to think of it, how do you know that it wasn't edited after the other post? The precise time stamp is the only way to prove it. But the forums no longer have a timstamp showing more than what day it was posted on. So you have no proof that either of your 'reverts' were actually edited before the next post. Unless you weren't being straight when you said you just recently joined, and you were actually there. I was there, and I remember differently. Please prove that.

1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

Hmm. Come to think of it, how do you know that it wasn't edited after the other post? The precise time stamp is the only way to prove it. But the forums no longer have a timstamp showing more than what day it was posted on. So you have no proof that either of your 'reverts' were actually edited before the next post. Unless you weren't being straight when you said you just recently joined, and you were actually there. I was there, and I remember differently. Please prove that.

actually, if you hover your mouse over the "Edited bla bla bla ago" text it shows when it occurred 

Just now, Mycroft said:

Mouse over the timestamp of the edit, and both posts. It's finicky, but it's there.

1 minute ago, adsii1970 said:

Both posts show 7 minutes ago in your original post, and I was the last poster, yet again, um discredited...

Not sure what you mean here. Your post was valid, and Frybert's was not. Then Mycroft posted and sent it to -24, and Frybert changed it to -23.