The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Third time already? Damn, this round is the best one so far.

And you know what's even better? There could be a mistake somewhere at the beginning that nobody has noticed. It's only about 145 pages if anybody wants to check.

1315085019001.png

yeah but!! I think it could be interpreted to mean that my reset to 46 was incorrect. If Fel(?) posted 44, the next correct post would be 45. That was Endersmens. Then I reset a bit later. But if I was wrong, wouldn't that mean that the next correct post would be after the reset and whatever number it was when I reset?

Deu, I'll leave it to you to go back and check. If I'm right about this, it means that the correct number would be.... 91?!?

If not, 43. If it is 91, then 92.

yeah but!! I think it could be interpreted to mean that my reset to 46 was incorrect. If Fel(?) posted 44, the next correct post would be 45. That was Endersmens. Then I reset a bit later. But if I was wrong, wouldn't that mean that the next correct post would be after the reset and whatever number it was when I reset?

Deu, I'll leave it to you to go back and check. If I'm right about this, it means that the correct number would be.... 91?!?

If not, 43. If it is 91, then 92.

Nope, that's not how it works. You cannot selectively null only one part of a number sequence and call the rest valid. Whatever gets nulled, everything after that up to the revert gets nulled as well. As per rule #6.

The sequence was:

Dman: 46

Fel: 44 (overriding Dman)

Floppster: 42

Dharak: 43

Cheezburgar: 44

Floppster: 43

Ethan: 44

Endersman: 45 (is this the post you are refering to?)

Ethan: 46

Prof. Endwalker: 47

Endersman: 48

Chillin: 47

Ethan: 48

Endersman: 49

Dman: Nulling everything from Floppster (bolded), calling the number 46 valid

Ethan: continuing from 46 with 47

And then it was just rising. Well, until Fel reverted to his 44. Point is, Endersman's 45 was nulled by you even before Fel's revert, it cannot possibly be valid now.

Oh, and the game goes to 42.

I am right. They have the same stamp, but mine came second and canceled Deu's, according to rule 6, I think.

Just to be clear, can you repost with only 45 so we don't get called for ambiguity?

And I did not change the number in this post.

I am right. They have the same stamp, but mine came second and canceled Deu's, according to rule 6, I think.

Just to be clear, can you repost with only 45 so we don't get called for ambiguity?

And I did not change the number in this post.

That would be rule #7, but yes, correct.