The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Deu, what's the number?

Glad you asked, Dman.

The sequence goes as follows:

noname117: 47 (valid)

Endersman: 48 (invalid, overridden)

Deutherius: 46 (overriding Endersman)

Dman: 49 (invalid, continuing from overridden number)

The number is therefore 46, set by me.

Back to you, Dman.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have live footage straight from the action! It's an F-5 tornado, numbers are flying everywhere, EVERYWHERE! RIGHT NOW, 46 HAS JUST FLOWN BY, NEARLY MISSING OUR CAMERA!

And now with sports: our very own Dman979.

Thank you, Deu.

It's a very exiting game folks its neckandneck here between the Reds and Blues and OH MY GOD! A BREAK THROUGH THE MIDDLE! JEB CUTS! HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES!!!! And it's all over but the crying now. A 47- 46 game, very close, but Jeb pulled it through.

Let's head over to the launchpad for our postgame analysis with Deu.

Thank you Dman. Well, if we look at team Blue's strategy, we can see they chose the classic "Double Turboramjet" approach - that is, go by the sides at full throttle until everything overheats and explodes. The Reds, however, took it a few kilometers higher and got the whole thing going really fast, so fast that Blue's had no chance of catching up - this allowed them to score the final point in the wonderful 47 : 46 game. And what a game it was!

And now, we should have a live coverage of the next SpaceX launch abort test, with Dman at the microphone. How do you hear me, Dman?

Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, there seems to be heavy interference, we cannot reach Dman at the moment. Signal strength is currently at 44 dB and going down. Excuse the technical difficulties, we should be right back.

Well, there was a bit of interference, Deu, but it's cleared up now.

I'm standing here next to the flame trench, and boy, this is a beut. She stands about 46 meters tall, and we're launching in 46 seconds.

She'll head up for about 46 seconds and break through Max-Q at roughly 46,000 meters. The capsule will fire the LES for 4.6 seconds and jetison its shroud at 46 seconds after the firing. The chutes will deploy at 4.6 miles up, and slow the descent to ~46 meters/second by 4,600 feet up. The breaking motors will fire for 46 seconds, and the capsule will touch down at 4.6 meters/ second at approximately 4.6 minutes after launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow: the timing was impeccable.