The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

89 A fat lady and a legless lady.

Hm, I might have spotted a problem. POST!

I am very interested to see what you've got :P

EDIT: Woot, this is my 500th post in this thread :D Should have reserved that to a massive revert... Oh well, too late.

If I tell you, will you use it?

I think that's the wrong question.

The question you should be asking yourself is: "What are the odds that he didn't catch it already?"

The choice is yours. Man up and revert or continue and hope :P

That's a better question. What do you think is the answer?

Consider your choices: you can either try to engage a mad rush towards 100 and hope I won't be able to revert in time, if I have a revert prepared. Or you can revert yourself, deny me the possibility of setting the positives back once more, and continue on without me having anything up my sleeve to stop you.

The choice is yours to make :)

EDIT: And choose fast - now I know for sure there is a mistake I can use to revert, because you have just told me :)

Edited by Deutherius

Well, since Dman doesn't look like he will revert to the mistake he found, I will do it instead. It's becoming a tradition - 91 and revert :)

57 yah
58 woot!
58 woo
56 is in the miss
59k per granzk
Wow. Endersmens, do you have ESP?

Fel, your post is off by a lot, regardless of the timestamps.

Fel's 56 was overriding both Dman's and Endersman's 58 from Ethan's 57. Not really off, and done in accordance to rule #7 (and in the valid time window):

Ethan (X:09): 57

Dman (X:09): 58

Endersman (X:10): 58

Fel (X:10): 56

If Endersman progressed to 59 instead of 58, Fel's post would have been truly invalid. But as you can see, that is not the case.

Therefore, the game is at 56.

Let's make it a 55 :P