The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

So new update about the use of hex/binary, or other types of coded messages after I contacted a mod about this: You are not allowed to use them, at all, period.

This is not my rule, but the guidelines for forum games, which states that the following types of games are prohibited, along with few others:

• Binary, leet speak, encrypted messages, or games where you speak in other languages.

So please, from now on, use messages that can be clearly understood without any layer of encryption/translation required. I believe certain things, like mathematical functions can still be done, or reference to atomic numbers of chemicals and such.

Just make sure that whatever you post, it is something that can't hide messages that can possibly break forum rules and make things difficult for moderators to moderate.

I am going to make it clearer in first post about this.

So new update about the use of hex/binary, or other types of coded messages after I contacted a mod about this: You are not allowed to use them, at all, period.

This is not my rule, but the guidelines for forum games, which states that the following types of games are prohibited, along with few others:

• Binary, leet speak, encrypted messages, or games where you speak in other languages.

So please, from now on, use messages that can be clearly understood without any layer of encryption/translation required. I believe certain things, like mathematical functions can still be done, or reference to atomic numbers of chemicals and such.

Just make sure that whatever you post, it is something that can't hide messages that can possibly break forum rules and make things difficult for moderators to moderate.

I am going to make it clearer in first post about this.

Aww, but it was fun! We dropped 20 numbers in the confusion.

56 and still valid because #5293 was just adding 1 to #5291 thus ignoring the invalid #5292

No, I'm pretty sure #5293 was subtracting 1 from #5292

- - - Updated - - -

56 then

- - - Updated - - -

57 umm there all correct

You had a #5292 at 10:30 with 57 as your post... and you just deleted it.