The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

(i only do larger warp i m unable to do simple + or - 1 addition soustraction but i always have "fun"* watching people do) next

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
*at least it's what it may and most of the time has to appear ...

+40 oops i'm dislexic and type wrong caracter sometime correct it please : )

Violates rule 1 and rule 4; though if it explicitly stated to change the sign it likely woud pass as valid' date=' "dislexic" would indicate he read the number backwards meaning it should be 04. To solve this riddle requires looking at the previous post to correct which is context outside of the provided message.

The last valid post that I confess to is:

-41 (-)

- - - Updated - - -

Positives, stop denying the fabled number from us!

Edited by Fel

Hey peeps, I'm back! Done with work and stuff! But my internet is having problem reccently and I have to mooch off a neighbour's unsecured network for now....can't do it long though.

Anyway, time for me to go back to business:

- (the next poster can use a + or - 2 as he willing or not too) (bis) return

This is not permissible' date=' sorry. All players are only allowed to change the number by 1, and you can't give another player your "change allowance". If you want to support the next player, you can just wait till they post and post after them.

On other notes, I am recruiting new GM to take care of things when I am away. Check the discussion thread out if you have questions and stuff.