The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Hold the phone guys. :P

Quote of rule number 6:

If no one report the error following the procedure above, before the number reach 100 or -100, the win will still be awarded, the positive team if 100, negative team if -100 (unless declared invalid by a GM.......Common sense apply here though. If someone intentionally jack up a ton of numbers at once and reach a winning number in just a few posts, that is way too obvious and won't count as a win. This rules apply for more subtle errors in numbers.

And now I quote these:

-29 (-) Calling all Negatives! Please report to The Number War for immediate chaining, let's not let the positives win again
lol no

27 (+1)

OMG, Look what they've done! 26 (-)
25 (-)

WHY PEople WHY!

Twnny Fr. 24
-24 (x-1) LOL NO

Absolutely nothing "subtle" about adding 50 and then subtracting 50. And even if you "ignore" them because they cancel out, the number still would've changed by 5, from -29 to -24. Again, not subtle.

Therefor I declare that the win should not be awarded, because someone pretty much did "intentionally jack up the numbers"

RainDreamer will be PMed this post as well to decide if the win is legal. (hint: it isn't :P )

I think I've topped Deu in terms of reverts. He waited until we got to 95, I waited till you guys thought you won. :sticktongue:

Quote of rule number 6:

And now I quote these:

Absolutely nothing "subtle" about adding 50 and then subtracting 50. And even if you "ignore" them because they cancel out, the number still would've changed by 5, from -29 to -24. Again, not subtle.

Therefor I declare that the win should not be awarded, because someone pretty much did "intentionally jack up the numbers"

RainDreamer will be PMed this post as well to decide if the win is legal. (hint: it isn't :P )

I think I've topped Deu in terms of reverts. He waited until we got to 95, I waited till you guys thought you won. :sticktongue:

I can't post raindreamer's PM's per the forum rules, I did PM her about that (because I thought it actually would prevent the game from being won XD) and she said to treat it as a normal error. There may be other things I missed, but I reward brownie points for doing what I would have done if the positives got 100 ;p

Uhh, where's the brownie points button :( (accidentally reported) no brownie points for gamethreads?

Quote of rule number 6:

And now I quote these:

the LOL NO one is already jackign up. I intentionally reverted.