The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

-42 (-)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why I got bored of this game. Guess winning made me feel accomplished enough not to feel the need to win anymore.

Well, I'm somewhat bored because a large number of people quit.

This game really is only fun with tons of people doing wacked out things to get a lead...

Honestly, I think GM's should be allowed to play, but MUST choose and honour one particular side. A GM may not use GM powers to influence a gain for their side (hence actions that would benefit one side would require a GM of the opposite side); of course Deu is actually Team Revert so that might not work out well ;p

Honestly, I think GM's should be allowed to play, but MUST choose and honour one particular side. A GM may not use GM powers to influence a gain for their side (hence actions that would benefit one side would require a GM of the opposite side); of course Deu is actually Team Revert so that might not work out well ;p

Plus, if a positive GM can't rule something because it might benefit positives, then the negative GM can't rule it either cause they could hurt the positives.

anywas, fel's last post was invalid, last valid post was -42 from astrofox.

-41 (+)

Plus, if a positive GM can't rule something because it might benefit positives, then the negative GM can't rule it either cause they could hurt the positives.

Fine, both GM's have to sign off on it.

anywas, fel's last post was invalid, last valid post was -42 from astrofox.

You didn't quote Astrofox's post, so your revert is invalid. ;p

Last valid post

-42 (-)

Just Keep Swimming...

-43 (-) (How the heck did I mess that up, I don't know)

-42 (+)

don't know how long I'm staying. Gonna play some starmade now, I'll check in later. Don't win while I'm gone ;)

Please be sure to do a lot of salvaging we need more resources also pls recruit some new members too pls

-49 (-)

Halfway point almost there :D

;2008565']-47 (+)

Guys' date=' anyone convince me to join the negative side, and negatives FTW again...

I will quit this game when it reaches post 7500... I solemnly swear.[/quote']

If you join the negatives, we'll let you revert our sequence at -95, don't you think betraying us will be fun? Come on, be EVIL like me :D

-47 (+)

I have also killed my companion cube, together with Carmine and I am always feeding my gremlins after midnight. That's what the positive side is all about... I like it...