The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Sorry for the wait - do not worry negatives, your win has been noticed and recorded. OP has been updated and the score is now -8 to 5.

Is there really nothing the positives can do to even up the odds? The negatives are relentless, but surely there are ways to combat even the worst odds...

Sorry for the wait - do not worry negatives, your win has been noticed and recorded. OP has been updated and the score is now -8 to 5.

Is there really nothing the positives can do to even up the odds? The negatives are relentless, but surely there are ways to combat even the worst odds...

The zero team will be our last hope. Only they can restore the balance and bring equilibrium back to this war.

Indeed, my apologies. I was busy with things so I couldn't update fast enough.

Also, PSA to those haven't noticed it: minor change was made a while ago to rule 7 so that it can override over even a winning post. Note that it is only within a 1 minute window and a change of 1 unit, so it is only a very, very slim chance to return from the very brink of losing, but still a chance. Consult the rules for more information.

Edited by RainDreamer