The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

15 minutes ago, Deddly said:

I wonder if I should point out that this post was edited one minute before the next one?

So I'm not very experienced with this game, but I think that's significant in some way ;).

As a matter of fact, you should point that out, because it's very significant.

Like I mentioned before, posts that violate the rules may be reverted to at any time before +/- 100.

The last valid number is @0111narwhalz's -61.

You may continue from there.

@Deddly, the post was nulled. Since it was invalid, everything after it was invalid, too, leaving the post before it as LVP.

Edited by Dman979

24 minutes ago, Deddly said:

I think that means the last valid number is -60, unless I got the rules wrong

14 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

As a matter of fact, you should point that out, because it's very significant.

Like I mentioned before, posts that violate the rules may be reverted to at any time before +/- 100.

The last valid number is @0111narwhalz's -61.

You may continue from there.

@Deddly, the post was nulled. Since it was invalid, everything after it was invalid, too, leaving the post before it as LVP.

THIS IS ABSOLUTE- I'm not going to say it because I would get a mod mad at me, but I personally call this stupid beyond belief. Like seriously, are you people just going to keep rewinding the whole thing until we get to 100? cause if so I'm just done with this whole thing.

Just now, DarkOwl57 said:

THIS IS ABSOLUTE- I'm not going to say it because I would get a mod mad at me, but I personally call this stupid beyond belief. Like seriously, are you people just going to keep rewinding the whole thing until we get to 100? cause if so I'm just done with this whole thing.

The rules are here to be followed. As I mentioned above, the easiest way to prevent this from happening is not to ignore it.

I'm sorry that you're upset, but we have to be fair to both teams here. Not allowing reverts in a specific case when they've been allowed in the past would be surrendering our impartiality.

1 minute ago, DarkOwl57 said:

Hmm... Victory by attrition is still victory ;).

Free hugs for everyone!

@JoseEduardo, are you sure about that? The post before it was -61

1 minute ago, Dman979 said:

The rules are here to be followed. As I mentioned above, the easiest way to prevent this from happening is not to ignore it.

I'm sorry that you're upset, but we have to be fair to both teams here. Not allowing reverts in a specific case when they've been allowed in the past would be surrendering our impartiality.

But why did you wait until we were 3 away to look at it?!?!?!?

Just now, Deddly said:

Free hugs for everyone!

I'll call @Deutherius, but it seemed like a skirmish to me, considering they are 1 minute apart and these have been considered skirmish in the past

3 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

yeah, I still remember when we got to -100 and had to revert to like -60, almost exactly like now :P

7 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

To sunder your morale. It seems to have worked fairly well.

It's also a lot more dramatic. Kinda brings me back... *sheds a single tear*

8 minutes ago, Deddly said:

Free hugs for everyone!

Yes. Skirmish by rule #7. Last valid really is -63 by @TheEpicSquared.

EDIT: Wait, do you mean why @Dman979 looked at it when you were at -97? Because if yes... We are not computers. It takes us some time to confirm a revert. You guys should have waited with further posting.

Edited by Deutherius

Just now, DarkOwl57 said:

Because no one brought it up. Our job isn't to go back and make sure that everyone is following the rules at all times, we adjudicate disputes over the rules. The rules always get priority.

6 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

But that could be abused by the other team, like it is now. Say that an issue arises at like -30. Well then the team gets to -99 and the group is like 'nah, it's -30, beat it lol' and then the team that made so much progress has to restart.