The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

1 minute ago, Deddly said:

That wasn't a loophole, that was just the rules

Yes it was a loophole. It goes directly against the spirit of the entire game for one person to have the power to completely undo months and 90 points of progress in one or two posts. That revert was to a post from two months ago and it was handled then. You are a moderator. You should be above such behavior. 

@NSEP I agree.

-13(-)

There is a difference between the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. You did not violate the letter of the law, but you shredded the spirit of the law. That's a loophole.

-15(-)

@Frybert I do actually agree 

On a humorous note.

28 minutes ago, Frybert said:

-12(+)

@Deddly is a bad bad man.

Hey no editing 

I know it was after the next post, but still.

1 minute ago, Deddly said:

-14(+)

If you have questions about my status as a moderator you can take that up with me in a PM

Deddly look at definition three. Spirit of the law. And yeah I know you're a moderator. That means you don't stoop that low. 

-15(-)

Okay so quick error report, shouldn't have much effect, but we should be careful: 

1 hour ago, Murican_Jeb said:

-14 isnt it odd that there are no positives today?

Last valid:

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

-13 (-1)

I'm gonna make that -14 (-)

@Murican_Jeb I was just checking the last few pages, and I noticed that back in the good old days when we had -90, every. single. one. of your posts were in error. You MUST remember to indicate the operation you performed on the previous number. Usually what I do is have a + or - sign in parentheses after my number. Have to do that or your posts are not valid. Sorry mate. @Dman979 right?

For example, -17(-)