The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

Day 129

This is my first update, as commander @TheEpicSquared wishes us all to. The trenches have been tough, but we manage. Our entire fate hangs in the balance. Even though we fight on, the enemy continues to fight back just as hard. I must stop now, as the rain could ruin the ink on the pages. Until next time, my friend.

-17 -

-16 +

My dearest twin brother @TheKosmonaut has realized the importance of the war we are fighting. Morale in my squad is high, although we have been behind enemy lines for a month now. I have lost a boot, so I looted one from a dead negative. It was very comfortable, so I took the other one too. I feel that although they have the advantage, we are winning this terrible fight.

Cpt. Naut, 1st Princess Patricia's Royal Canadian Stealth Infantry

Dear Papa,

The war is going well for us. Our forces have steadily been pushing forwards, and I feel we may have a chance of taking their fort by Christmas time. I hope you are doing well; The weather makes it almost unbearable. I hope that soon, on this wonderful day known as December 25th, we shall have peace and harmony, just like the Germans and Allies. Say hello to little Jimmy, and to Mama.

Love, Darkowl

-17 -

-19(+)

To Sonia,

It is with great sadness that I inform you that as of today, TheKosmonaut cannot be found in the trenches. I am sure that any words of remorse that I can offer you would only fall on grieving ears. But I do know that your beloved was a sober, sincere servant to the Altar of Freedom. 

Perhaps someday, this war to end all wars will reach a conclusion. I will continue to fight-- not only in his, but also in your honor  to the end of my days. 

----

Day 1, 

Sonia, you no doubt think me perished. I have escaped death again. I am behind enemy lines and will begin my mission of sabotage. This letter may never reach you. But I send it anyway in the hopes that you keep hope. 

Kosmo