All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ColdJ

Shower thoughts

I don't understand the Iron Man click at the climax of Endgame, and after trying to to get answers from the internet, I don't think anybody out there does. After the big explaination earlier about the way time travel works then it must be concluded that Tony created a parallel universe (or 2) and broke their promise to the "Sorcerer Supreme", as they were now in a different reality and couldn't go back to the time stream they were in to give the Time Stone back to who they got it from. The reasoning being that the Thanos and the army he brought, were from 2014 and before the events of the previous movie where Thanos won and clicked. If Tony did infact turn to ash Thanos and all that stood with him, then the events of the previous movie whould never have happened, at least not in the time stream they went back into to get the stones. And of course if it never happened then there also never needed to be a Time Heist. Major Paradox. The sensible wish would have been that Thanos never found out about the Time Heist. Then all the events up to the Hulk clicking everybody back could happen, except Nebula never got found out and captured, so returning safely. Tony would be the only one to have any memory of the big fight and would also get to live, secure in the knowledge that they won and made the world safe. Nobody who died in the big fight would be dead and everything that happened in the previous movies would make sense. Don't get me started on the fact that Dr Strange could have used the Time Stone to freeze Thanos when they had him by himself on Titan, letting the others chop him up at their leisure. Oh and for anybody who didn't understand about Steve Rodgers getting to marry and live a happy life with Peggy, it is straight forward. Yes there existed 2 Steve Rodgers at the same time. The one who had all the adventures and the one who had had all the adventures and now chose to have a quiet life with Peggy. It was actually set up earlier when young Steve visited old Peggy in hospital and she had said she had been married to a good man but wouldn't say who. People get upset and say, well why didn't the older one step in, knowing what would happen? Quite simply the older one had already lived it and knew the outcome. If they tried to change anything then it wouldn't happen the same, allowing him to go back and marry Peggy. He was smart enough to know things would happen as they had and to not interfere with his own past. He had afterall earned it.
  3. Today
  4. Calling 911 to rant about how bad your day at work was.
  5. Whyronic? What you say when someone uses the word Ironic without understanding its meaning.
  6. Rations rarely serve as functionaries, hot, malodorous funky flunkies gentrifying the gerbil population
  7. The current version's thread is here: I assume you mean this ring? As you can see I'm not seeing your problem on my own RP-1 Express build, did you install all the recommended mods or any extra mods not from the RP-1 recommended list? (Smart Parts is my only parts adding mod so far)
  8. Granted: They are now called names like "T.N.T", "C4" and "Massive, air fuel bomb". I wish a big miiror on the Moon, that if you look through a telescope at, you can see the Earth from space.
  9. Ahh, but they do. You set a Camel on fire and there will be smoke aplenty. Why Las Vegas when there is Los Angeles?
  10. Floor 4676: The room is piled high with crackers.
  11. It is, that MM patch in OneSaltyPringle's mod is invalid. You cannot have a BEFORE and an AFTER declaration in a patch.
  12. MicroEngineer does almost the same thing as KER.
  13. The Spartans were known as tough warriors. Their school training was appropriate. As the Spartans were recalling this story generation after generation, the boy was looking a completely brainless jerk even in their eyes, and the entire village had breathed a sigh of relief when the foxlet finished eating him. They were whipping the boys at the Artemis' altar, and saying: "Don't be like that fox-eaten idiot! Don't!" Usually in a single f-word. The Spartans failed to finish the phrase, as the Macedonian archers were as brief and accurate with arrows, as Spartans were with words. The just-married Spartans were secretly visiting their wives nightly, like thieves. This romantic adventure was supported by the absence of street lightning in Sparta. Later they were wondering, why did Ephialtes of Trachis betray the Spartans in the battle of 300. They decided that it was because he was as ugly inside, as he was outside, humpty and limp, and didn't like to clean sewers, wishing for a woman instead. And they were right here. When young, slender, slim, beautiful, and deadly drunken Ephialtes was wading along the dark Spartan street, returning from the secret wedding party to the barracks, he fell into a Spartan pit (because the Spartans were considering decent any working but war, including the pit snubbing), and broke his legs and spine. In the morning he was listening from the pit a heated debate, if they should throw him into a chasm, as , or let him get gone on his own. They decided that technically he is already bathed in wine (based on the smell from the pit), and already has fallen in chasm (even the small, pit-sized chasm), becoming a "deposit" like they called this. So, they had no reason to lift him and carry to the Apothetae, as it was decent as any working but war. Thus, they left him where they had found. Contrary to their expectations, Ephialtes had climbed out, and became sad, sober, and ugly. As the Spartans didn't have dynamite jackets, he became useless as a warrior, and was cleaning sewers. The Spartans were considering him decent, as any working but war is decent. Thus, he enjoyed the Persian invasion, as the Persians weren't finding difference between Ephialtes and other Spartans. They were finding any Spartan same ugly, and sewers cleaning a proper occupation for them all. So, in the Persian camp, Ephialtes first felt himself a normal person. It stays unclear, though, why did the Spartans have the wine to bathe the kids, when they were declaring them sober nation. Why not declare also a dry state with zero wine tolerance? (In the good sense of the term, not in the sense of a finished drunkard). But the Spartan wedding customs were including that, but not limited with. Actually, as the Spartan warrior was spending his life in the campaigns, he would be frightened by seeing a strange hairy-headed monster in the bed, when he woke up in the night to drink. He could fall with a heart attack, or attack it with sword. While a bald person in men's clothes were calming and usual, like always. (Of course, unless all what we know about Sparta was dreamed out by the literature slaves from XV century, copyrighting their books as Pausanias(tm), to please the refined tastes of the epoch.) The Spartan woman was saying it to the son, because if she tried to say this to the husband or brother, she would be going on with a bruised eye, or two. Because no silly weak woman may tell to the Spartan warrior, what should he do, or what he shouldn't. Only the warrior himself can decide, to run or to surrender, or not. Also, the silly homewives never tried to carry a human on the Spartan shield, round and bulging. The Spartans tried, and they knew that the limbs are hanging down over the edge, while the torso tends to slide down from the bulge.
  14. I had not yet worked with this mod much when I replied to you. My reply was based mostly on my experience with the old RemoteTech mod from KSP1. I just launched vessels with this mod and it's much more lenient with commnet connections. It's true you cannot create maneuver nodes, but you can still control the vessels and aim them at prograde and throttle up the engines. I just got 2 probes into orbit by launching them such that they were out of comms range at Ap, and then at Ap I told them to aim prograde and max throttle to raise their Pe up out of the atmosphere. I did this with no connection to KSC.
  15. Basically the only such texture (ie shared among multiple parts) would be the glow from the insides of some engine bells lol As it is, the way it’s currently set up with pruneable part family folders, is basically the same functionality already. Just remove rocket family folders like atlas/titan/saturn and leave stuff like probes/apollo/skylab and you’ll be left with a lot of the science with a lot less parts overall.
  16. question...are there plans for more of the space station-related pieces to get IVAs... just asking because the lack of a visible IVA for the Mir Core/Zvezda is...rather odd.
  17. this (thread?) post is probably abandoned but I dont know where to turn. i have an issue and its eating my brain! I am currently playing ksp version 1.12.3 I have RP1 express install which means RO and RSS also, and also with procedural parts, and fairings. now in an RP1 play through, all PF bases are made available at start....Only....I dont have access to all of them, namely the hollow flat payload adapter (the one the looks like just a white ring). its crazy because thats the one I need. There is another "flat" one but its like a half a meter thick and looks like a car rim. Why wont it make this availiable to me? please help!
  1. Load more activity