All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I mean, sure, the atmosphere is cold... but there's not much atmosphere to change your temperature that fast. You're dead in minutes, if not faster, so frostbite wouldn't be a thing. Basically the low density of the atmosphere is likely to hamper heat exchange processes, similar to vacuum.
  3. azander

[1.7.0] B9PartSwitch v2.7.1 (April 17)

Getting the error reported by others: [WRN 19:45:10.272] Warning on PartSubtype LH2/O on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='fuelSwitch') on part unknownPart: More than one module can't manage resource 'LqdHydrogen' [WRN 19:45:10.272] Warning on PartSubtype LH2/O on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='fuelSwitch') on part unknownPart: More than one module can't manage resource 'Oxidizer' [WRN 19:45:10.273] Warning on PartSubtype LH2 on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='fuelSwitch') on part unknownPart: More than one module can't manage resource 'LqdHydrogen' [WRN 19:45:10.273] Warning on PartSubtype Oxidizer on module ModuleB9PartSwitch (moduleID='fuelSwitch') on part unknownPart: More than one module can't manage resource 'Oxidizer' [LOG 19:45:10.278] PartLoader: Part 'DemonBattery/Demon_Battery_40k/Demonbattery2/demonBattery40k' has no database record. Creating. [LOG 19:45:10.293] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'demonBattery40k' Full log at: KSP_log Any ideas where to look, or what is causing it?
  4. Alright, I just tested some launching with PRE 1.11 and it seems to be working better now; no extreme wobbliness, explosions or slowdowns going on anymore. Thanks for the update!
  5. I've never had retrograde work? It just points the nose away from the landing area...doesn't do anything to set you down at it, AFAIK?
  6. tsaven

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

*heavy breathing*
  7. MisterKerman

What did you do in KSP today?

I don't know what's underneath or on the inside of that thing. Better let Doodle answer my question I guess, as well as yours. I realize you need fuel and an engine to hop. Sometimes people clip parts. He has multiple experiments of the same kind on that thing so they would be best used in multiple biomes seeing as it's an unmanned craft with no on board scientist to reset them. He has spent parachutes which means it touched down probably using those alone, which means if it was a hopper it would still have a full tank of fuel for a hop. Landing close enough to another biome might make the necessary fuel required reasonably low. I've done things like that before myself, just without part clipping generally.
  8. Yesterday
  9. Well, hypoxia is a fairly mundane way to die. You just kind of 'shut down'. There would be some panic as you know you are going to die and the stress involved with that. Or we could open our helmet and add explosive decompression injuries along with some frostbite to the hypoxia....
  10. PatelPratham

[1.1.x] Canadarm v1.71 (5 June 2016)

I am using infernal robotics next and I can not seem to get control of the canadarm. When I use the infernal parts the tool bar icon show up but not with canadarm
  11. Tweakscale is generally regarded as being incompatible with RO. It breaks stuff. I was under the impression that RO actively disables Tweakscale if you try to use it, but I could be mistaken.
  12. jadebenn

NASA SLS/Orion/Payloads

Throwing the NSF forum under the bus a bit, but this is the poll I was referring to: Yeah. Honestly, the NSF forums are great until someone mentions the word "SLS," whereupon things like this happen. If I was more of a jerk, I'd maybe make a poll with the title, "How badly do you think those SLS polls will age in a few years?" But I'm not that bitter about it. I'm just bitter enough to vent about it on another website entirely. So, you know, just mostly bitter.
  13. Rudolf Meier

[1.3] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement v3.3.3 7/24/17

I will re-upload my version for 1.7 as soon as IR next is fixed... maybe this works... no idea, but at least I don't have problems with it.
  14. zer0Kerbal

[1.4.x] AutomatedScienceSampler - V1.3.5 - 28.04.2018

For me it works fine with 1.7 and USII. ymmv.
  15. EdwardB3020

SM-25 Service Module: What for?

The fuel drained from one side of the tanks i put on and the others wont pump fuel into it. It's so weird.
  16. Okay, a few questions, since I know adding principia to an existing save will break it. 1. Will removing principia from a save break it to the extent that adding it does, or will the issues be less severe? 2. Will deleting and reinstalling principia (in order to update it) without opening the save in between break the save?
  17. My version is a personal fork that I'm working for a long time to cope with my own needs. However, it happened that it was also the only version working fine from 1.2.2 to 1.6.1 (and now for1.7.0) that also had some very interesting optimizations made by @Rudolf Meier and someone found my fork I don't know how and used it and started to ask questions and pinpoints bugs, and so I thought it would be a good idea to keep things running for while. What happened is that I don't play RO, and the RO guys don't care about my needs. So I just keep developing my fork for me and helping people using it. This is not a job. I'm not getting paid. I don't see the need to communicate someone for developing the things that I want - and the very same applies to someone else, no one needs to communicate anything to me. I'm thankful to anyone that choose to use my fork, you guys helped me as much as I helped you. The amount of useful in situ information I got here would be impossible without you. Thanks again. But it's also a relief that I'm not the only one supporting this anymore, as now someone else is going to properly support things and I will have time to spend on my own ideas without risking breakage on a lot of unattended users that just wanted a working KJR fork. For anyone still willing to use my fork, please fasten your seat belts while doing it and contact me the way it best fits you for help. I will do my best.
  18. Ah no worries - thought I was doing something wrong, it was driving me insane! Thanks for the swift reply
  19. DoktorKrogg

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

@goldenpsp beat me to it but yes, WOLF is a completely separate system from MKS and USI-LS. It brings with it a new approach to colonization but it is not intended to be a replacement for MKS or USI-LS. MKS is and will remain very good for building temporary and semi-permanent settlements. It offers a lot of flexibility in terms of being able to adapt to changes in your goals and strategies. It starts to break down though once you try to go big, both from a performance perspective and from a time management perspective. That's where WOLF comes in. If your goal is to have Kerbals permanently settled on every habitable body in the solar system, WOLF will let you do that. If you want to have cities with thousands of Kerbals living in them, WOLF will let you do that too. Good luck trying to do with that with MKS. On the other hand, if the fun of colonization for you is in designing/launching/landing/assembling bases, handling resupply missions, handling crew rotations, figuring out what to do when you accidentally recycle your base's nuclear reactor and mounting rescue missions to retrieve a group of grumpy Kerbals that you left sitting in an orbital station that you forgot about, then WOLF probably doesn't have much to offer you. In other words, if you like micromanagement, MKS + USI-LS is the way to go. If you want to colonize every planet in the Kerbol system, then WOLF is gonna be your jam.
  20. Geonovast

Can we get a Tilt Meter mod?

How would it be different from just using the navball?
  21. 5thHorseman

Looking for a working automated science plugin

I use ForScience and it does exactly what you ask. The only time it "doesn't work" is when you first launch (because it only checks when the biome situation changes, and when you launch it didn't "change" so much as "become"), and I consider that a feature in that it gives you a chance to disable it if you want, for say challenges and whatnot. EDIT: I see you saw ForScience. I can assure you it works just fine in 1.7, as do about 99% of the mods listed for any version past 1.3.
  22. I need a tilt meter so I know if im on level ground for my base building.
  23. GRS

Dumb ways to die (KSP Edition)

Staring at @Nereid's Final Frontier badges for too long while doing a dead short burn with Delta v that barely make it out...
  1. Load more activity