All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Flibble

What did you do in KSP today?

KRS Experiencing a significant booster shortfall
  3. goldenpsp

[1.3] Alcubierre Warp Drive (Stand-alone)

You could just read the OP...
  4. roboslacker

So what song is stuck in your head today?

Looking at my browser history, the first time I heard this song was four days after the creator's death. So with the connection to Osana Reimu, this is about triply depressing for me. It's such a great song.
  5. I've given up on milling/3d printing. I think I can achieve it without that. The only thing I may have to order is a custom PCB for the circuit inside, but I'll see after putting a prototype board inside. If it works that way, then I may even skip the PCB part. I still have hope it will fit, I've been sloppy on my measures since I started drilling and eyeballing. I'll try to make progress this weekend and will report
  6. Bottle Rocketeer 500

Work-in-Progress [WIP] Design Thread

The KS-120 is now released! DOWNLOAD FOR THE KS-120 DOWNLOAD FOR ALL MY PLANES Kerbobulus Aerospace Airliner Showcase Thread
  7. Bottle Rocketeer 500

The KS-120 is now released! DOWNLOAD FOR THE KS-120 DOWNLOAD FOR ALL MY PLANES Kerbobulus Aerospace Airliner Showcase Thread
  8. Bottle Rocketeer 500

Kerbobulus Aerospace Airliner Showcase [4/19/2019, KS-120]

The KS-120 is now released! DOWNLOAD FOR THE KS-120 DOWNLOAD FOR ALL MY PLANES
  9. Barzon Kerman

Built a satellite while on orbit: Val decided to learn the guitar:
  10. Yes, it was added in the ~KSP1.5 era I believe. Not likely. There were breaking changes in the KSP API between 1.3 and 1.4 that will prevent many mods from being backwards compatible. You can always give it a try, but there are no guarantees that it will work (it shouldn't break anything else, would likely just fail to load).
  11. Battle: Bonus rounds: After Action Report:
  12. Ah okay, I follow. Well I guess it is important to stress that both the 1.25m and 1.875m Soyuz tanks will still be available (And the 1.5 tanks are already in Tantares, if hidden by default) on top of whatever else, but for the 1.5m tanks we have options: Don't include them. Add them as a mesh variant for the 1.25m tanks (Visual only). Add them as full parts (Fuel amounts correct, etc), hidden by default by a deletable MM patch. Add them as B9PS variants, hidden by default by MM patch, 2 & 3 are pretty comparable to the current setup. 4 Is interesting, but open to hear thoughts.
  13. Wiowt

[1.3] Alcubierre Warp Drive (Stand-alone)

@RoverDude why does alcubierre drive consume xenon?
  14. Laie

I need help deciding when to head back from Duna

A bit late to the party.... but I think you've been looking for this:
  15. Got it! Apparently it was already installed (version 1.0.0.8). However, the metallic shaders seem to be absent; the SSTUShaders.cfg files only has the following: KSP_SHADER_BUNDLE { name = SSTUShaders universal = 000_TexturesUnlimited/Shaders/sstushaders-universal.ssf } KSP_SHADER_DATA { name = SSTU/PBR/Masked shader = SSTU/PBR/Masked iconShader = SSTU/MaskedIcon } KSP_SHADER_DATA { name = SSTU/Masked shader = SSTU/Masked iconShader = SSTU/MaskedIcon } KSP_SHADER_DATA { name = SSTU/SolarShader shader = SSTU/SolarShader iconShader = SSTU/MaskedIcon } Was that shader addded later? If so, do you know whether or not later releases would work with KSP 1.3.1?
  16. Android_ELITE

[1.6.X]Aircraft Carrier Accessories

So I'm having an issue where , at some point while moving across the carrier with a craft (usually within a minute of making contact), the kraken sends the carrier and everything on it to the sun. This, as you can imagine, pretty much makes it useless, and I would *really* love to use it. Here's the .log leading up to it (ignore the overstressed wheel, that happens on the ground with that craft and this issue still happens regardless of the craft present): This error continues on various parts for quite a while (massive understatement); with other errors and exceptions such as this: [EXC 17:37:08.170] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Vessel.checkLanded () KSPWheel.KSPWheelBase.updateLandedState () KSPWheel.KSPWheelBase.FixedUpdate () And this: [LOG 17:37:08.191] airlinerTailFin Exploded!! - blast awesomeness: 0.1 [EXC 17:37:08.194] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Vessel.checkLanded () Part.Die () Part.explode (Single offset) Part.explode () Part.HandleCollision (UnityEngine.Collision c) Part.CheckCollision (UnityEngine.Collision c) Part.OnCollisionEnter (UnityEngine.Collision c) And this: [ERR 17:37:13.931] Module Catapult threw during OnFixedUpdate: System.NullReferenceException: at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Transform:INTERNAL_get_position (UnityEngine.Vector3&) at UnityEngine.Transform.get_position () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Catapult.OnFixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at Part.ModulesOnFixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 Appearing at various points as well. I have no knowledge of what anything in the log means, so if you need more I could send you the full .log through Drive or something along those lines. A fix would be VERY much appreciated. (I am running 1.6.1 if this matters)
  17. roboslacker

What funny/interesting thing happened in your life today?

Today, I went to see an airplane museum in Connecticut, and got to see an Apollo lunar EVA suit and a B-29.
  18. Triop

Triop's Adventures

Have one of mine. WHY ?
  19. Triop

I quit . . .
  20. Today
  21. NHunter

[1.7.x] Pathfinder - Space Camping & Geoscience

Shouldn't WBI experiments that can be run while landed be allowed in Castillo Observatory too? At the moment, if you don't have one of the following attached to your castillo-only base, those 4 slots in the observatory suddenly become much less useful. // ... requiredPart = M.O.L.E. requiredPart = LDEF Science Processor requiredPart = Bigby Orbital Workshop requiredPart = D2 Centrifuge requiredPart = D2 Science Module requiredPart = GondoLab requiredPart = Doc Science Lab requiredPart = Tranquility Mk2 Habitat // ... Also, has anyone else observed the following bad behavior of the Castillo Observatory?
  22. GraczNet

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Hmm, my idea is to instead of producing Metal from ScrapMetal, smelter should produce MaterialKits and SpecialParts since disassembling ship manually gives MaterialKits, but this is only an idea. Also sorry for my english.
  23. Mad Rocket Scientist

KRS A Statistically Anomalous Number of Boosters KRS Cornucopia of Boosters KRS Make Boosters, Not War
  24. DStaal

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

I did a lot of the work on the current MKS/EL integration patch. I'm open to ideas to make it better. (Though I'm not playing with MKS at the moment.)
  25. Steven Mading

[1.6.1] kOS v1.1.7.0 : kOS Scriptable Autopilot System

In this case, the first mod that shows an error with GetTypes() is KAC. As a quick test, what happens if you try without KAC installed? (Careful don't load your existing save with KAC missing if that save has any KAC parts on vessels, as it will delete those vessels - try it with a fresh new save if your existing save has any KAC parts). Does removing KAC change anything? I have seen posts over in the KAC thread that say KAC has problems loading in 1.7, even without kOS.
  26. Episode 1 : New Beginnings Despite the Universe Reboot, mission naming continued over. Thus, the first mission in the Universe 2.0 was still labeled Bluesky 6. As is tradition every time the Universe is restarted, Valentina flies the first mission. Jeb tried to, but slipped on a banana peel and apparently you can't fly a rocket with a black eye because of "safety" and "administrative statutes" or something. The Science Points gathered were quite interesting. However, the mission being a standard Flea jumper really, really wasn't, so the Magicamera 9000 was kept off most of the flight except to document that it did in fact happen for "government accountability" reasons (read, the Scientists wanted something cool for the wall) For Bluesky 7, the engineers found an old capsule laying around from a previous iteration of the Universe and decided to use it for laziness cost saving reasons Jebediah managed to sneak on to the rocket ahead of Val, whose car was mysteriously up on blocks that morning. She got there eventually, but, posession being 90% of the law and already being in the air being the other 10%, Jeb got to fly this one Jeb repeated a manuver from the previous Universe's Bluesky 2 mission. The safety team were slightly less annoyed, but still threatened him with a safety seminar. He reminded them that he was the one with the rocket, and an egines effectiveness as a drive is proportional to its effectiveness as a weapon. Despite the Safety Team's insistence that he broke 71 safety guidelines, Jeb was allowed to return home without being tortured sent to a safety seminar. Bluesky 8 was a mission to gather Science! from the new Science Jr units. Someone called Samantha managed to sneak into the rocket, insisting she was in fact Val despite that fact that her suit was just as white as the rocket she was flying. The personnel manager that let her on didn't need to be executed for incompetence, as someone who insisted she was his girlfriend murdered him later that day. Whoever Samantha Kerman was, she was less drunk then Jeb and a better pilot than Val, so she was officially hired. With the mission recovered, the R&D Team went about melting down the hard drive of the capsule into new rocket parts. Tune in next time for orbits and Minmus!
  1. Load more activity