All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Making good use of Pielab's fuel tanks, the Mundog V makes four consecutive landings in various equatorial craters, netting a healthy set of data for later processing and rotating the crews to ensure the best experience is had by everyone. The final trip is a little tight on fuel margins, leaving barely 100m/s in the tank at the point of docking. We blame Jeb's aggressive piloting style. Back on kerbin, we take the opportunity to test out some new rover parts and spend some time investigating the natural wonders of our own planet. Or at least, investigating that honking fat tree a little to the west of KSC that we've always wondered about. Shortly afterwards, Dunamite's orbit places it in a favourable position to make a daylight descent with LoS communications back home, and the commands are sent to bring it down to ground. The drop is uneventful, Duna's atmosphere proving to be both thin and chilly. More exciting is landing on a 30 degree incline, which causes the lander to have to dynamically adjust the strength of it's leg-springs to try to come to a level seating. Eventually it manages to stop the skid and beams home some interesting data. Seems like Duna would be a nice place to visit but... several of our interns prove to be budding science fiction writers and have been stirring up public interest elsewhere. Warm, humid, sunny - Eve is surely covered in purple rainforests, teeming with exotic and potentially tasty life! Or... well, let's just sit on these temperature and pressure readings for a while before we crush our latest book deal.
  3. Damn, I saw the title and way hoping that this was a mod replacing the standard music with Frank Sinatra songs, so that I could play it "My Way", or when Valentina says to Jeb: "Fly me to the Mün", it could play the Sinatra song. But this seems like a cool mod as well. I will give it a try. Thanks for your continues hard work
  4. So Basically You Go To Both Monoliths Simple. Already Did It Myself:https://www.reddit.com/r/KerbalSpaceProgram/comments/e4pwzd/my_greatest_achievement/ Rules: 1.No Glitchs Or Exploits 2.Must Be Apollo Style 3.Mods Are Aloud But You Must Specify Your Mod List
  5. You misunderstood me... That is the one - linuxgurugamers - which is not working... previous update worked fine, but I guess the latest one a week ago is what ended up making the mod crash our games. Keep in mind this may only be the case 'in combination' with the other mods we use. But through long one by one testing getting rid of that mod is what allowed the game to go back to normal.
  6. Give science a try! SCIENCE FOREVAAAAA
  7. -Question of the day How many kerbal does it take to change a lightbulb? As it turns out, you can’t. Also, Not my image but you get the point
  8. I think "normal" is a little subjective with KSP Thinking about, I've never given science mode a try... but I kinda want the opposite of that I think
  9. Ps airplanes include spaceplanes I gotta stop making aero
  10. But mine got destroyed when I accidentally crashed an stock prop into the vab! and yes I am running 1.8
  11. So now, the Kerbal Health button has disappeared in the game. It's still there in settings and in the VAB parts still have Kerbal Health data. I uninstalled and reinstalled Kerbal Health but no change.
  12. 1. I complain that any game is $60, it is simply not a price I'm willing to pay. 2. $30 for KSP 1 does not include the DLC. It's hard to justify paying full price for a product that's 5 years old and so frequently on sale. 3. You offer absolutely no reasoning or evidence for your argument. When something can be bought for $15 or less and is only $30 at full price it is very strange to conclude $60 is a bargain. Sorry kids, you're welcome to disagree with my opinion and think less of me for it but if all you have is "I really like this game" then you're not justifying its price in any way, let alone its unknown sequel, you're just playing fanboi. You might as well promise "less bugs" (sic) as Doodling Astronaut does despite no specific evidence whatsoever and the general history of game launches over the past several years. Now, do you have any grown-up reasons why someone new to KSP should pay more than they need to for KSP 1 or wait and pay twice as much again for an unknown? I reiterate - I expect KSP 2 to be good and look forward to it, however, $60 is not a price I'm willing to pay for any computer game and never have (for any of the 249 games I own). There is no reason to expect KSP 2 to be bug-free at launch, it's never happened to any other software. If the product is fixed and supported properly - and the "AAA" tag and price makes less likely, given the current state of the games industry - it will be a lot better in a couple of years, by which time it can also be expected to be available on sale. In a nutshell, the only "incredibly silly" thing is paying double-price at launch for an unknown product from an unknown company. Buy KSP 1 on sale, then wait and see.
  13. Yup Nah...jumped... Nah... Last valid 7...seriously guys...make a slight interval of around 1 minute between each other's post... 8 (+)
  14. Today
  15. thanks. I will work on a fix. (I did not intend to modify anyone else's scale)
  16. Hey, could you make a flag for "Untied Kerbal Republic" which is situated on Solitude (After Kerbin planet pack)
  17. He's talking about music, Cities in Flight by Test Shot Starfish.
  18. Alfred Kerman was an astronomer in the R&D senter. During a trivial inspection of the Duna's surface through the pictures taken from the sattelites, he found something very weird about one of the northern sectors: Although under visible light there was nothing interesting to see there, the background radiation in the area was a lot more intense than any other area on the planet. As well as that, the sensors picked up a strange signal coming at high frequencies from the sector. Excited to share the news of a new discovery, Alfred rushed back home to prepare his report for the next day. But as the sun rose, he didn't turn up... Five days later, his body was found in his apartment. All the files were taken, as well as all the footage from the sattelites. The only two leads that were found in the apartment of the cause of Alfred's death, was a cup of tea with high concentration of Arsenic, as well as high concentrations of it in Alfred's blood. The second clue was the "Ω" symbol engraved on his arm with a knife. Kimbly Kerman- eaten alive
  19. Hi! I have a (maybe) silly question lol. I'm trying to make the Shuttle Orbiter construction kit RO compatible. Because it's pretty darn close to the real thing and compatible with 1.7.3. Anyway, the wings in this mod don't support symmetry and rely on b9 part switch to change the orientation between left and right side wings and control surfaces. My question is: Would this screw with how FAR treats wings and control surfaces?
  20. Hey everyone, just a quick heads up. I'm going to be doing some maintenance on the thread over the weekend. I'm adding a link to the end of each chapter to jump straight to the next chapter. I planned on doing this a while back, but just haven't had the time. Anyway, if you see a little weirdness on the thread this weekend, it's prolly just me.
  21. does anybody know of any real plume configs for the delta pack?
  1. Load more activity