All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. @Nils277 Thanks so much for all you do. Jammer-TD
  3. Thank you @pap1723 for clarifying and creating this new thread! Can you also speed up time so I can get home from work and try this latest version out?
  4. GraczNet

[1.7.x] Pathfinder - Space Camping & Geoscience

Is pathfinder for 1.6.1 working with KAS 1.2?
  5. Red Stapler

[1.3] Kerbal Joint Reinforcement v3.3.3 7/24/17

Thanks to all for clarifying this...sorry if I caused anyone any grief or more work! Thank you @pap1723 for creating the new thread and thank you @Lisias & @iGGnitE for all the responses and clarifications. You guys are all awesome in my book.
  6. GraczNet

[1.7+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.3

Hmm, I think I decided to don't use MKS now as I am doing fresh install. So besides FlexOTube everything should be working on 1.2? Do you know something about Pathfinder compability?
  7. KAS v1.3 is not compatible with KSP 1.6.1. FlexOTube may work till KAS v1.1. Also, you can install KAS v1.3 and then download and add the legacy parts manually.
  8. Triop

Triop's Adventures

Yeah , there is your problem : PhysicsRangeExtender mod (used with BDA) I dumped it and got back to my original game. Autostruted every part of the ferry and started to work on a bigger miner. STAIRS ! TBC
  9. Sorry to bring this back up, @Phineas Freak, but will that fix for iGGnitE work for 1.3.1 as well? I'm running GPP at 10.625x scale and getting the same issue.
  10. GraczNet

[1.7+] Kerbal Attachment System (KAS) v1.3

Is it better to use 1.1 , 1.2 or 1.3 for KSP 1.6.1? Is FlexOTube working on 1.2?
  11. Working on a heavy duty mining machine. I like how the drills are accesable from the inside for maintenance and stuff.
  12. goldenpsp

[1.3] - Modular Kolonization System (MKS)

Um I'd recommend reading @RoverDude's post The relevant bit... W.O.L.F. is not an MKS replacement any more than MKS is a replacement for the stock resource system. Rather, it's a system that layers on top and adds more goodness.
  13. ThatGuyWithALongUsername

SpaceX Discussion Thread

YES!!! MARTIN IS PERFECT AAAAAAAAAA This vid came out last year though, on second thought I should have posted it when it came out... (In all seriousness, no really, Martin is perfect for this. He would be my #1 choice for this project. Tagging @Ultimate Steve here, just to get all the Wintergatan fans together here lol
  14. That's great, I'll try it out soon and let you know how it works!
  15. @ferram4 has decided to take an extended break and us at the Realism Overhaul team have been working on updating Kerbal Joint Reinforcement. This does not require Realism Overhaul, it works in all other installs as well. Here are the details from the original post by @ferram4. Thanks to @siimav for all of the work to get this done! Kerbal Joint Reinforcement Tired of rockets collapsing when physics initializes, but it would be fine if physics didn't start with a jerk? Irritated launch clamps can twist your rocket apart when physics starts for no apparent reason? Need more joint stiffness because you're playing Real Solar System and the stock joints just don't cut it? Then you need KERBAL JOINT REINFORCEMENT! Lessen the effects of physics glitches and get back to designing rockets to handle flight, not to handle the forces applied when the game loads. EXCITING FEATURES! Physics Easing Slowly dials up external forces (gravity, centrifugal, coriolis) when on the surface of a planet, reducing the initial stress during loading All parts and joints are strengthened heavily during physics loading (coming off of rails) to prevent Kraken attacks on ships Launch Clamp Easing Prevents launch clamps from shifting on load, which could destroy the vehicle on the pad Increase stiffness and strengths of connections Larger parts will have stiffer connections to balance their larger masses / sizes Sequential parts in a stack will be connected with a stiff, but weak connection to add even more stiffness and counteract wobble Stiffen interstage connections Parts connected to a decoupler will be connected to each other, reducing flex at the connection to reasonable levels Stiffen launch clamp connections Less vehicle movement on vessel initialization Warning: may cause spontaneous rocket disintegration if rocket is too large and over-constrained (far too many launch clamps; their connections will fight each other and give rise to phantom forces) Option to make connections fail at lower forces to maintain difficulty in launching More documentation and changelog available in the README file. Download v.3.4.0 from GitHub! Also available from CKAN Licensed under GNU GPL v3 Changelog
  16. Assuming windows, robocopy might be you best bet. Assuming the command prompt sees the usb key. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/administration/windows-commands/robocopy
  17. Loskene

What did you do in KSP today?

With no fuel tanks?
  18. Yea, that's a thing. I'm sorry, but nobody has been able to eliminate this issue yet. I didn't create HyperEdit, and I'm not good at C# or the KSP API, but I do keep track of issues in our GitHub repository - #41 & #44 are relevant. Feel free to add anything you think is important, and anyone is welcome to submit code if they can fix it. https://github.com/Ezriilc/HyperEdit/issues
  19. I think the pad is from damonvv's Tundra Launch Pads
  20. Well, I dropped my HP laptop *facepalm* and it seems to have killed the HDD. When I power it on ( from completely off, unplugged and battery removed) I just get a blank screen for awhile (after offering the ESC menu) and then it goes into repair mode, which fails. When I run the UEFI diagnostics, the HDD passes the SMART test but fails the short DST test about ten seconds in to the estimated 2 minute test. But at least the memory test passed I can go to command prompt and surf around the drive, digging through both partitions, but it won’t boot. While there is nothing critical on the drive, I would like to recover some of the data. I don’t have any other hardware that I could plug the drive into, but I have a USB external drive with plenty of space. Can I copy the directories I want onto the external HDD from the command prompt, and if so, what is the format/syntax of the copy command? Thanks for any help! In the meantime, I’ll go buy a cheaper 1TB notebook drive at Staples...
  21. steuben

So what song is stuck in your head today?

"We built this city" by Starship and "Catchy Song" by Dillion Francis.... they seem to be fighting it out. Marconi plays the mamba, This song's gonna get stuck inside yo', We built this city on such a catchy song. Hey at least it's not Baby Shark.
  22. Irrelevant. Until Ferram officially yields the name to someone else, the only "Official" Kerbal Joint Reinforcement is his. Point. Now I know. I checked it myself. Your error was claiming it as the new "Official". Now I agree. I'm not the only player on the town anymore. And I want to rollback my version as being "Experimental" only. Properly support an Add'On is a lot of heavy work, and I want to expend mine on developing my own ideas, not supporting other people's works.
  1. Load more activity