All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Cuz it was like slapping a new chrome bonnet on a rusty car. It's pretty from the front but if you look past it... Pretty clouds, sure, but underneath? Low res heightmap with holes in it. No mod ever has managed to solve that.
  3. you have a dot at the end of a folder, that will cause it to be inaccessible. will add a fix for that in 0.0.2.1 so dots get removed. do you have the logs for the "Contracts don't get completed" part.
  4. I mean, for one, graphics. This may be a wildly controversial opinion but Blackracks cloud mod was a bit off to me. Now, don’t get me wrong, it was beautiful, but something about the total realism of it was off putting to me. So I was really glad to see the more vibrant and odd shaped clouds and terrain in KSP 2. KSP 2’s graphics could definitely be improved but for me they are much better in a lot of aspects. Second is the music and sound design. Nothing I have to say here. It’s just objectively better than the first. third is UI. Another controversial opinion, but I really like the new UI and it’s pixelated look. Again, it could be improved, but it still it better than the first to me. Fourth is the customization options that the game has and last but not least, the performance I just prefer the game over KSP 1 right now. I’ve tried to go back to KSP1 but I just can’t do it because the sequel just does all of the things that I look for in a game better.
  5. I don’t think the problem is really that they’re not looking at it. I’m sure they have, but either the code doesn’t work with what they’re design ensues (for better or for worse no one knows but intercept right now) or that they have looked at it and have chosen not to take inspiration from it. if that’s true then that would be something I would change. I don't necessarily want them to copy the code from ksp 1 exactly but I they could look at the Og code and, being actual devs, could look it through and see how they could improve or optimize it. Because once the devs know what’s wrong… you gotta admit they’re really good at optimizing it.
  6. Yep, stall speed is directly connected to wing loading. So if you want to be able to fly slower, increase your wing area relative to total weight.
  7. Today
  8. Slightly off topic... If you've witnessed a murder and got detained by the police to testify, I'm sure by this point, that when they asked you to identify the murderer, you'd say: "Officer, it was Mike's internal calendar"
  9. my favorite reply in this whole thread is this.
  10. I've got a Ryzen 5 5500 and GTX 2050. Will that be enough for KSP 2? Hopefully with mods as well. I intend to play at 1920 by 1080p
  11. Once the engine implements colonies, modders should be able to accelerate progress a lot. Making new parts and part modules is not a major challenge compared to extending the actual backbone of KSP 2. I think it would be good for Intercept to roll out a mostly-functional colony system with a few basic parts, then let the modders expand the part catalog to satisfy the playerbase.
  12. Would anybody out there know how to animate material properties of a KSP mesh? For instance brightness for throttle amount or making somthing go translucent?
  13. Add some wing incidence to decrease how much you need to pitch up, and you'll save a lot of drag from the fuselage Also, I can't help but feel that the wings are too small for that fuselage:
  14. A wheel within a wheel is cheating.
  15. I've tried researching it on my own but, I can't find anything on them so I gotta ask. Is the F1-V, the vacuum variant inspired by any proposed design, or are they purely fictional?
  16. Calling 911 so they can send out a babysitter.
  17. Floor 4761: Close your eyes, make a wish, dream your dream. When you open, all that you can imagine, will be seen.
  1. Load more activity