All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. https://ntrs.nasa.gov/api/citations/20230013972/downloads/CrewLogistics Lander for Common Hab Architecture.pdf
  3. If you try it out. It would be nice if you could make some feedback on it. I could make a propper guide, I mean... this is just a long answer to a guy who had the same problem x)
  4. I am playing it. And enjoying it. My point about bringing it up is to show that a dedicated person with a small team and almost no external funding is doing better than a professional team with the backing of a large corporation. Why can't TT/PD/IG do what Felipe is doing?
  5. Thank you for the kind words Ice! They're the fuel that keeps me push through when it gets rough x) The parts count for the ICV without the moon base modules is 530 and K.G.02 is clockin in at 801 parts - So compared to what fx ShadowZone is making.. Its not that "high" a number. That being said... My rig is also that much tinier xD I agree - I would have loved to see that too.. But in the end It became too much of a pain to see it to come true. It would have required me to keep the game running indefinetly.. and who knows what would happen once docked and I would have to load back to K.G.01 and return. Maybe all could have been lost.. Any way.. I decided to be a bit "lazy" - I have also reached the end of what I can endure.. playing at 1-2 fps is not fun.. 5 fps demands patient. My future project will focus on smaller more simple vehicles... that's for sure x) At least the precourser to a colony I think.. Its more like a science lab for a shorter stay on the worlds x) - I mean.. I would love to be able to do that 3d printing of domes over structures to shield for radiation... you know like this: But we will see what Private Division comes up with x)
  6. Update 1.2’s final name and WIP changelog Lazarus 1.2 - Pseudotheia Current changelog: Poltergeist updates (5th terrestrial word, Galilean moons, extreme facelifts to existing worlds) General visual updates Ulor updates 14-Lumini (Aegir+Dimidium+other worlds) POSSIBLY the Ur system, though this may not make it to 1.2 All updates from the former Chromaticity Moons of Theremin Other updates TBA System replacer, I thought about doing it as an interstellar pack but that would basically render all of my home system efforts useless
  7. Today
  8. I downloaded the mod using ckan, but the turrets dont have any sounds, is this intentional or is something missing on my client?
  9. To the roots. Anyway, the combat drones are now like the WWI ones. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kettering_Bug
  10. I totally get that MMOs require obscene amounts of upkeep, but, with a game like Elite Dangerous <the game ive been bludgeoning myself with lately> goes into maintenance they warn you saying servers going down in X minutes we expect to be back up in 40 minutes. Well, uh.... um... maintenance began at 0100 for me, and I fully expected servers up 40 minutes later. Its 0453 and I have a mission i NEED to finish that has a 5 hour clock real time on it, and that clock IS RUNNING as I sit here shut out of the server by maintenance!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to fail this mission in all likelihood because something behind the scenes has stalled maintenance to now 3 HOURS and 15 minutes, I have 1h45 left in my mission clock, a mission that was going to net me about 300k credits and likely some parts I need for some suit, weapons and ship engineering, but, no the RNG of maintenance has decided it wants to hurt my mission and my faction reputation. I am going to be punished for failing a mission I am not allowed to finish because da servers need some poking.... I wish maintenance would end so I can finish up. I have my item, I just need 1 more location checked <for my own needs, for suit engineering> so I can get back to my ship and launch but even doing that wont happen at this rate. 045804182024
  11. I'll just put this here instead of picking an existing topic because crewed Mars is its own topic really
  12. Until individual tank ECM and micro-flak are perfected, nerds are going to be subjected to aesthetic suffering That thing looks like solid sheet metal, not nets
  13. I should've probably let you know earlier (like, I discovered this around a year ago), but the P80 booster with all of it's solid fuel removed is free. Going into the config file, it seems like you accidentally set the cost to 850, which is below the cost of the solid fuel in the booster. I think you intended to set it to 1400, which is right now set as the entry cost and would be in-line with the costs of the other boosters in the mod. Just a quick bug report that should have a quick fix.
  14. Here it is, Atlas Titan! ... Titan Atlas? Attin? Tilas? Can't decide.... anyway, the Voyager was just thrown together quick. Full album: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
  15. Those engines use liquid fuel by default. There is a patch however in BDB extras that converts some engines to use hypergolic fuels. BDB extras is not meant to be installed as a whole. Users are meant to pick specific extras if they are interested and install only them (or none at all)! There are multiple warnings in that folder.
  16. I was able to investigate creating a mass effect core and suffice to say that it's no simple task due to the way that KSP calculates mass in various places. There was a mod some time ago that had a method that technically worked, but it really messes with the delta-v calculations. For those interested, it's this one: I'm finding that to get a proper mass effect core to work would require a large amount of effort that might not be worth the trouble.
  17. I kept tweeking my Saturn V. ( available here ) I kept tweeking my Skylab ( available here ) Then I thought Saturn 1B !! Pairs nicely with the skylab crew rotations! Afterall you wouldnt expend a whole Saturn V just to get to orbit. Milkstool included ! Enjoy. Please goto my Saturn V page (link above) if you need to know staging information for S-IVB and above.
  18. That would be best - and I'd at least encourage you to think about Laythe, having as many threads available as possible is useful for other circumnavigators. If there comes a point again where it's not just you and me...
  19. There are two glideslopes.cfg files, the mod used to use the one in GameData/NavInstruments/PluginData but was updated a while ago to use the one in GameData/NavInstruments/ModuleManagerCfgs instead. Make sure you are modifying the correct one. Or you can add your own custom glideslopes.cfg anywhere in GameData and put just the new glideslope nodes in there. (This is the method the Kerbinside Remastered GAP contract pack uses [see Github])
  20. As we can see, all PipBoys are for left hand even in the series. Looks not very inclusive, probably it's a result of Enclave field eugenics, FEV together with radiation, and Vault-Tek who preferred to let only right-handed people get into the vaults for the equipment unification. But there is something else. Blue suit. Left-handed gadget. Shotgun, chainsaw. Living semi-dead around. Blue suit. Right-handed gadget. Shotgun, chainsaw. Living semi-dead around. That's why PipBoys are for the left hand. That hut in the forest was the early experiment of FEV creation, and the "deadites" were actually feral ghouls. The PipBoy is not for the left hand. It's for another hand. Ash was what the story began from. We don't know the FEV original origins, where it had originally originated from. It looks possible that the original form of the virus was taken exactly from that hut, during the massacre investigation, and was modified in West-Tek laboratory. To the hut it had been delivered in the Naturom Demonto book. This traces FEV to the epoch of Medieval al-bio-chemy, when it was used to transform people and animals into mutated monsters, werewolves, vampires, cannibals, and ghouls. Upd. https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Dunwich_Building https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Ug-Qualtoth https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/The_Krivbeknih Upd.2 Just realized this. In English the PipBoy is for the left hand in both senses of "left".
  1. Load more activity