All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DeltaDizzy

What did you do in KSP today?

It's never been a two-seater.
  3. HansonKerman

Shower thoughts

In infinite universes, there are infinite possibilities = an infinite number of KSP universes where Kerbals and Krakens and stuff exist. Same with Klamperture and/or Aperture Science universes.
  4. HansonKerman

Are humans smart?

No. Humans are not smart.
  5. Triop

Build-a-boat:
  6. Loskene

Hasn't the inline one always been a 2-seater or am I imagining that?
  7. 5thHorseman

POLL: When did you start playing KSP?

Along with every other thing ever made forever. That's one thing I'll never miss.
  8. Soooo yeah, I'm not running any battles myself because my game decided to stop wanting to zoom in properly, which is kinda important for the videos. This means we're down to fewer judges and means the battle recordings will be longer between. I've already tried a lot of stuff to resolve it, but no luck so far... Let's hope it just goes away over time!
  9. Fearless Son

Is that a modded part? Because I've been waiting for Squad to add a two-seater Mk1 inline cockpit for a while now.
  10. HansonKerman

King of the Hill

I wait for you to become Minmus again and mine you. My Minmus.
  11. Sorry for the noob question, but does this mod prevent unbreaked rovers from sliding down hills at ludricrous speeds (and blowing up on impact) like they did in stock? From what I gather the friction model has been severely improved.
  12. The Minmus Derp

King of the Hill

i temporarily transform into a giant python and eat the world. my eaten world pythons can't throw up and this one can't get sick and can't die
  13. kerbiloid

King of the Hill

>free world >Done. The world is successfully unallocated.
  14. have an iPod Mini from 2005 that i STILL use to this day. I swapped the hard drive out for a compact flash card, so it's now a 16 GB flash iPod, and I replaced the battery twice over the years with third party replacement batteries. That latest battery still works for a few hours, but it's definitely reduced from the old literal full day of play time it had when fresh. Definitely time to upgrade the battery again. Heck... Maybe i'll get a 32 or 64 GB card and upgrade the whole thing! Far cry from it's original 6 GB!
  15. kerbiloid

2 words names for crafts

"Word Word"
  16. My craft file https://kerbalx.com/TheRandom_Guy987/DV-7 That craft is the mk1 okay Also you can modify it if you want to
  17. Kerbart

2 words names for crafts

Wouldn’t that be “words words” if we want them double?
  18. OrbitalBuzzsaw

SPACE STATIONS! Post your pictures here

Thought I'd post all of mine in one spot Unity Station : LKO (150km equatorial) Specs : Mass : 110,290kg with Alyrna space shuttle (bottom of image) Part Count : 276 with shuttle Fuel Storage : 3/4 orange tank plus 4800 Liquid Fuel Crew : Permanent Crew 3, Operational Capacity 10, Theoretical Capacity 15 + 6 seats in shuttle Could do with more hab space. Will need expanding. Polar Monitor : 250KM Kerbin Polar Orbit Specs : Mass : 23, 790kg Part Count : 41 Crew : Permanent Crew 0, Operational Capacity 8, Theoretical Capacity 8 Probably won't see any expansion anytime soon since the only reason it exists is to have a cool looking survey satellite. Mun Gateway : 50KM equatorial Mun orbit Specs : Mass : 186,320kg Parts : 526 with all attached spacecraft (lander, transfer vehicle, and escape pod) Crew : Permanent Crew 6, Operational Capacity 24, Theoretical Capacity 32 + 7 + 4 + 6 (spacecraft seats) Fuel Storage : 1.5x Orange Tank plus refinery capability Needs LiquidFuel storage pods. Due for expansion soon Mun Polar Station : 80KM Polar Mun Orbit Specs : Mass : 8,820kg Part Count : 31 Crew : Permanent Crew 0, Operational Capacity 6, Theoretical Capacity 6 Really serves no purpose , but good to have for... reasons (I like stations damn it) Minmus Gateway : 30KM Equatorial Minmus Orbit Specs : Mass : 46,850kg Parts : 173 Crew Capacity : Permanent Crew 3 (as yet unmanned since it's a relatively new installation - new save since my old one did the ded), Operational Capacity 12, Theoretical Capacity 21 Fuel Storage : 1/2 Orange Tank Due for expansion : Replace small boi side hab modules, add dedicated LF pods + more fuel in general But I'm not done yet : Coming soon in order of soonness Asteroid On-Site Observatory (320KM MKO) around a Class C asterioid as soon as the Chrysaor comes back with one (coming into the Kerbin system in 11d, rendevous in 25) Minmus Polar Station (15KM polar) Duna Gateway Dres Asteroid Orbital Base Eve Station Coming less soon : Gilly Station Ike Station Laythe Gateway And just for fun a shot of my (incomplete) Mun base in the East Crater
  19. The Minmus Derp

Dumb ways to die (KSP Edition)

spontaneously teleporting to Jool lower atmosphere by glitch
  20. The Minmus Derp

Make a fake KSP mod.

the mod that makes every planet habitable and puts it in-between eve and duna
  21. Lo Var Lachland

You started three days ago? Welcome to KSP!
  22. HansonKerman

lol I meant running out of fuel
  23. Lisias

Igniting your fuel at launch. All of it. At the same time.
  1. Load more activity